I am pretty sure I am moving the Hot Kerfuffle blog over here from Yahoo 360, where I have been writing a blog for nearly three years. Or has it been four years?? Something like that.
Only Yahoo 360 with it's increasingly annoying glitches and problems has made me decide to start a blog here. Stay tuned. More to come.
4 comments:
Oooh, hello Tee by the Sea!! What a lovely surprise to see your comment! Hope Rachel isn't too sad that Cookie won instead of Archie - I was rather shocked to be honest. Tell her that Aunty Julia thinks he is a cutie too!!
Hugs xxxxx
Hey girl!!!
When returning from our family weekend I was wondering why I did not find a blog from you on Y360...and then I suddenly thought "wait, she did have a blogger account, maybe...." and yes! you are here!
Welcome :-)
Will now read your other entries!
welcome!!!!
Hola! a bit late, but I did not know you had one here!! I had my account here as well, just in case I need a password to comment and participate in others' blogs. Yahoo is going nuts indeed, and nobody seems to inform anything about what is going to finally happen. Anyway, glad to see you here, and now I know :-))
Post a Comment