Friday, July 10, 2009

TGIF Fill-In



Yes, it's time for another end-of-the-work-week Friday Fill-In:

1. The last thing I ate was _____ a bowl of oatmeal and _____a peach.
2. A litle package of Hazlenut Spice Chocolate bark from the chocolate shop in town_____ is something I recently bought.(saving it for a night when J and I can enjoy it along with a deep, smooth red wine--a Cabarnet?)
3. When it rains, it _____ nourishes the earth. Enough with the nourishing, though--we have had quite a bit of it! So much so, that when I do wake up to a bright and sunny day(like today), it seems like a miracle and something out of the ordinary. I am going to enjoy every minute of my extraordinary day today, then--even if I have to work with an aching lower back.
4. _____ My daughter was the first person I talked to today.(telling her it was 7:00 and she might want to get up soon to be ready for Beach Camp)
5. Hugs are _____free.
6. The ice pack I applied to my back last night gave me some_____ extra comfort. (it seems to have worked because my lower back is not as bad as I feared it would be this morning, but I will still need to call the chiroprator--something is out of whack)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____an outdoor book club night at my friend's house who has the loveliest old brick patio, tomorrow my plans include _____yard and garden tidying and Sunday, I want to _____call my brother about our trip down to see him and also, simply relax!

6 comments:

cheatymoon said...

I hope your back feels better soon, Tina.

Have a fabulous weekend. Enjoy the sun while you have it!

Zuzana said...

Sorry about your back, I suffer from the same problem. Every time I am gardening, I get a bad back.
I am wishing you a wonderful Friday, it is our favorite day in the week after all.;)) And have a great weekend.;))
Many "free" hugs.;)
xoxo
Zuzana

Clare said...

I just had my last back doctor appt. I fell in May and have been having the ultrasound treatment. I hope that yours is fixed as quickly as mine was.

Yay it is Friday

sallymandy said...

I always enjoy these details of your life. Thanks!

Take good care of your back.

Unknown said...

hope your back problems improve Tina.....I am an expert in that area! sounds like a nice relaxing weekend. enjoy!!

Anastasia Marou said...

Hope your back is much better now. I had a very bad back a couple of weeks ago - just before the summer break. I bent down to get some envelopes at the office and once up again I thought I'd die. I had a terrible backache. I didn't go to the doctor's - I took some painkillers, found a comfortable sleep position, patiently waiting for the pain to go away. Hope you are enjoying a very pleasant and relaxing Sunday.Filakia !!!