I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.....
Wonderful garden!! everything is so colorful...you must spend the most wonderful time there, letting the mind fly away.
Who said who did not have a nice garden??It's wonderful!! And you *are* a good gardener, no doubt about that!Enjoy your little beauties.Xmarcelle
Wow! what gorgeous pics HK!I love your big shrubs, and the little pots of lettuce :) Mine are still just seedlings at the moment.I love seeing pics of peoples gardens and yours is gorgeous xx
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wonderful garden!! everything is so colorful...you must spend the most wonderful time there, letting the mind fly away.
Who said who did not have a nice garden??
It's wonderful!! And you *are* a good gardener, no doubt about that!
Enjoy your little beauties.
Xmarcelle
Wow! what gorgeous pics HK!
I love your big shrubs, and the little pots of lettuce :) Mine are still just seedlings at the moment.
I love seeing pics of peoples gardens and yours is gorgeous xx
Post a Comment