Thursday, June 5, 2008

Some Random Thoughts

Al Green music makes me very...happy!!

Today, at work, it was crazy-busy and annoying, but at least the day flew by.

One strange and funny thing that I saw as I drove into town this morning was a red pick-up truck driving s-l-o-w-l-y (why is it ALL pick-up trucks simply amble along?) in front of me and it had a bumper sticker that read:

Eat Bertha's Mussels

Now, who is Bertha? And where can I find her famous mussels?

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

Thanks very much for the visit and comment...
I'm always trying to find new blogs so will add your one to my list...
Take care
Marcelle

Princess and the Bear said...

I wouldnt eat anything called 'Berthas mussels' it just sounds too yukky for me.

I dont think I have any Al Green so I'll have to search and see what I make of it. Status Quo are the leaders in making me smile at the moment :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there... well this is very nice! I didn't know you were here!

Yes, I like Al Green music too... haven't heard it in a long time now. I probably have a record (remember those?) but no record player.

Too funny about Bertha's Mussels! Did you google it? :)

cessie said...

I do have Al Green thanks to you :-))
And I can imagine it makes you happy! It's great!