I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.....
A haiku. Not very good at these but I remember my Russian friend doing this often in her blog. Very nice :)(Deleted first comment because of mistake)
Great, I love haikus.I cannot for the life of me write any though.A friend I had a while back was great in writing these.He often said you can do it, LOL. I never could.By the way Im a friend of Artys.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
A haiku. Not very good at these but I remember my Russian friend doing this often in her blog. Very nice :)
(Deleted first comment because of mistake)
Great, I love haikus.I cannot for the life of me write any though.A friend I had a while back was great in writing these.He often said you can do it, LOL. I never could.By the way Im a friend of Artys.
Post a Comment