Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Fill-In



Too bad that Friday Feast site isn't being updated any longer. Here's something slightly different then, from
this place.

1. There is no need __________ for fast food/take out when you can easily whip up breakfast for supper--sauteed apples, pancakes from scratch and frozen waffle fries was on the menu last night after we got in late after a cross-country meet at another town.

2. Where in the heck did the __________ week go?
3. Drive To work, drive to the school to pick the daughter up after Cross Country, drive home__________ is all I managed to do.
4. Prospects for __________a sunny and autumnal weekend are good!! (much better than last weekend's humid, rainy one).
5. Change__________ is the message.

6. Simplicity and tranquility are __________ the ideal, but not so easily attained.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __________ finishing a letter and , tomorrow my plans include __________tidying up the yard and Sunday, I want to __________ take a hike with my friends and their dogs (cancelled last Sunday because of the heavy rain).

3 comments:

Janet said...

that breakfast looks great, and I LOVE hiking with my dogs! Thanks for playing :-)

Claus said...

#1 looks good!! yeah, no need for take out, but some times there isn't just any energy left, right? Every once in a while doesn't hurt ;-)

Manders said...

1. There is no need __________ to iron when you can easily throw things in the dryer for a few seconds with a damp cloth!

2. Where in the heck did the __________ time go?

3. Drive To work, drive to the school to pick the daughter up after Cross Country, drive home__________ is a lot.

4. Prospects for __________a trip to Las Vegas in the new year are looking more promising.

5. Change__________ is hard.


6. Simplicity and tranquility are __________ awesome, but hard to do with 2 kids.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to __________ going to camp and , tomorrow my plans include __________tying balloon animals, I want to __________ have a nice long shower and a warm cup of tea.