Friday, October 10, 2008

Time for....

a Friday Fill-In
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was_____________the Indigo Girls.

2. Apple Crisp_________ is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious.

3. It's time for__________bare feet.
4. Cold pressed apple cider___________ is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word ______________'maverick' again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a ________wild turkey standing on a stone wall, and on the other was ________a bald, shirtless jogger (male)

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____cuddling with the husband (or dog...whoever will have me!), tomorrow my plans include _____a hike and Sunday, I want to _________ have someone make me a big breakfast! (lets see if that happens...)

10 comments:

Janet said...

mmm, apple crisp washed down with some apple cider sounds soooooooooo New Englandy! Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)

JO said...

i couldn't perfect my apple crisp.. they are just not crisp enough.. so i just decided to buy the frozen one from the grocery.

enjoy your weekend!

here's mine.

Manders said...

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was the Rolling Stone IMAX movie by Martin Scorcese.

2. Mushroom - Chicken - Mushroom is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for supper.

4. Pink Lemonade is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word cancer again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a cliff, and on the other was a forest.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my husband, tomorrow my plans include baking pumpkin pies and Sunday, I want to play "Friends" Scene It game with my sister and eat Turkey!

cessie said...

You made me love this morning ;-)
About your no. 5, 6 and "whoever will have me!"
I guess they will both want to!!
Have a nice weekend!
x

Anonymous said...

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was____Anna Vishy_live________

2. Apple Crisp__is surely something I love !

3. It's time for___first term tests !_______

4. Cold pressed apple cider___________ is quite refreshing. I agree, especially if made in France !


5. If I never hear the word __obstreperous again , I'll forget its meaning !__AND spelling !__________


6. To one side of the curving road was a _lady in distress_having a puncture______ and on the other was ___Prince_Charming____


7. And as for the weekend... _I had a divine weekend away. A very short getaway but it was worth it !

Claus said...

I've never had apple crisp. I'm finding out what it is right after this is entered, and who serves it here in Guate...chances are I will have to make it myself :-))
Hope you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Tina:)
I wish you a happy happy birhday!! All the best for you, I hope you will have a GREAT day today!!!
Big hugs from.....guess....YES!!! Susi, lol:))

Anonymous said...

Apple crisp sounds real good right now... love the foods of the season!! And I agree about the word "maverick"!! :D

But today is your birthday, and I want to wish you a very happy one, and a wonderful year ahead!!! *HUGS* to you!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TINA!!

Patricia said...

Happy birthday, Tina! I wish you the best!:)

*and I'm so happy my keyboard and mouse allowed me to write this, cause this morning they didn't....I need to fix this....We miss you here.

Gal Friday said...

Susi, Sherry and Pati:
Thanks so much for remembering my birthday and the greetings here.