
Once again, a Friday Fill-in to end the work week/start the weekend:
******************************************************
1. I'd really like _____ a change of scene right now. (have got a bad case of cabin fever )
2. Jeezus!_____ is the (PG-13) word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is _____ one of my favorite songs on Elvis Costello's "Get Happy" album.
2. Jeezus!_____ is the (PG-13) word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is _____ one of my favorite songs on Elvis Costello's "Get Happy" album.
Now you're sending me your best wishes
Signed with love and vicious kisses
You lack lust, you're so lacklustre
Is that all the strength you can muster?
Possession......
4. No one wears guy-liner as well as _____ Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _____raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (kind of stuck on song lyrics today).
6. A certain relative of mine can make a phone call drag _____ on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a little drawing time at my newly cleaned off drawing table, tomorrow my plans include _____trying to rouse my family into doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING... to get us out of the house and Sunday, I want to _____try again if my rousing didn't work on Saturday! (did I mention I've got cabin fever?)
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like _____raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (kind of stuck on song lyrics today).
6. A certain relative of mine can make a phone call drag _____ on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____a little drawing time at my newly cleaned off drawing table, tomorrow my plans include _____trying to rouse my family into doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING... to get us out of the house and Sunday, I want to _____try again if my rousing didn't work on Saturday! (did I mention I've got cabin fever?)
10 comments:
I honestly can't think of anyone other than Cap'n Sparrow who wears eyeliner so well. How will I possibly fill in this statement any different?? ;)
Thanks for reminding me about the Friday Fill-in. I'll get to this later but now it is time to go to work. :)
I agree with you both. Captain Jack is the only one I can think of for the eyeliner question.
This weekend is busy for us again, with me working in Promiseland tomorrow night at church and then grocery shopping, small group and family supper on Sunday. YIKES! My weekend is just going to fly by... No cabin fever here!!
I SO agree with you on the #4. Jack Sparrow can get away with it so well; I have always loved Johnny Depp in that role.;))
I have to say that I LOVE your new profile picture, very beautiful! Your hair looks gorgeous and blond.;))
Have a great weekend.;)
You will probably have better luck getting an outing on Saturday because of the Super Bowl on Sunday. Try real hard because another storm is coming next week.
Congratulations on getting the drawing board cleaned off. Aren't horizontal surfaces awful? They just beg to have things piled on them. My kitchen table resembles an archaeological dig right now!
Okay, I've posted mine. :)
LOL @ guy-liner...OMGosh I've never heard that one before!
whiskers on kittens, aww...
Good lcuk getting out this weekend, Happy Friday@
Happy Friday. Good for you for keeping it PG-13. I did not. LOL.
I love love love Elvis Costello and loved that album (because that's what it was when i bought my first copy). :-) Made me happy to see it when the page loaded - get it - "get happy?"
I hear you on cabin fever. Have a great weekend!
guy-liner, LMAO! LOVED that Elvis Costello album, btw :-)
~4streegrrl,
Cap'n Jack--I like that one!(I actually have two different boxes of Kellogg's "Pirates" cereal)
~Manders,
At least you will be busy OUT of the house...I am making phone calls to friends for Sunday plans because I am NOT interested in the Super Bowl at all...
~Protege,
Thanks for the comment/compliment on my new profile pic. I played around in Photoshop--that is why my hair looks blonde!(in real life, it is mousey brown)
~Rosemary,
Thank you for reminding me about Super Bowl Sunday--my husband will certainly want to be in front of a TV then-*sigh*
~Amber,
Thanks for stopping by here. I learned the phrase, "guy-liner" from my teenage daughter. ;-)
~Only,
I *try* to keep it PG-13 in the house, but get me behind the steering wheel and my language is FOUL!!
How great to learn you know that 1980(!)album, too(I can remember getting it on LP, too, of course, and listening to it over and over). My DH recently surprised me with the CD re-issue...
~Janet,
You,too!?!
Hope you got in some good drawing time! Quiet winter weekend here, fire in the fireplace, a little Super Bowl festivities on Sunday. Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment