Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines Day themed collage I made.
The Queen Of Hearts









10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love it. It is really fun and I love all the red in it. Great job :)

Manders said...

I clicked on your link and up popped this amazing collage. It made me smile! I LOVE it!! So cute and wonderful!! Thanks for that!!

Patricia said...

It looks so lovely...You're really good at this.

cessie said...

Wow it looks awesome Tee. And when I opened your blog and I. walked passed me as said "hey what's that, looks great" ;-). So we both liked it :-)
So it *should* be a romantic weekend lol.
Have fun!
X

vdesheva said...

Wowowow, you're so talented!!!:) Great job, Tee!!!:)

Zuzana said...

Very beautiful, you have a great talent. A very unique style, I love it.;))
Hope your Saturday will be lovely!!
xoxo
Z

Arty said...

This is really cute Tina. They ought to be framed in glass and hung. Really nice :)

Claus said...

Really beautiful Tina!
You are very talented.

cheatymoon said...

Very sweet. Have a great holiday, Tina!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!