Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday....

..because this left me speechless!
Celine Dion as Michael Jackson in some (short) footage from a concert of her's from who knows when. So very bizarre.

6 comments:

Zuzana said...

Hi Tina,
I am having my coffee break at work (although I would rather be at the beach) and stopped by.;)
The clip is bizarre indeed, to say the least. How did you find it? Why on earth would that woman want to impersonate Michael Jackson? She is not even that good, but more embarrassing.
Hope your Wednesday is great.;))

cheatymoon said...

She's a freaky little thing, that Celine. Interesting, but just a little off... :-) Bizarre find.

vdesheva said...

All I can say is WOW!!!:P

Manders said...

Okay...I think I remember seeing that on TV when I was younger... I probably tried to block it out of my memory! LOL!!

Unknown said...

yes, very strange indeed! and her moon walk really sucks...... :-)

this might be one of those times when you look back and say.......what was I thinking?

Claus said...

I came across a video of some TV special where Celine and that singer Anastasia gave AC/DC's You shook me all night long a try (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONt47Z0KZg) She - Celine - made that jump/step so classical of AC/DC's guitarist...it was a strange thing. Seems she likes to make her song versions, huh?