Tina, I am stopping by on my coffee break.;)) Love the picture, Jewel is a "Jewel"! Who can refuse those lovely, cute eyes.;)) Hope Wednesday is treating you well, one day closer to "our" day.;)) xo Zuzana
Aww, she looks so sweet here :) Sorry I have not been around much lately, the last 2 weeks have not been the happiest,lol. Deployment sucks,lol. I hope all is well with you :)
12 comments:
Tina, I am stopping by on my coffee break.;))
Love the picture, Jewel is a "Jewel"! Who can refuse those lovely, cute eyes.;))
Hope Wednesday is treating you well, one day closer to "our" day.;))
xo
Zuzana
LOVE!!!
:-) She is gorgeous.
Awwww...:D I'm speechless...;)
I love that "I'm not sure about that thing you're holding, but I love you" look dogs get when you point a camera at them. Too cute.
Her eyes are beautiful. That is my kind of dog right there. Our Aussie Shepherd is 13 and at the moment is having fun digging up our garden!
Now that's a fine looking mutt here! :)
Ooohh..thanks Everyone,
for stopping by and leaving such nice comments about my scrappy yet beautiful mutt. :-)
She's such a cutie! and looks a lot like my puppies!...maybe distant relatives? ;-)
Awww! What a cutie-pie! Makes me want to hug my own furry girl!
Aww, she looks so sweet here :) Sorry I have not been around much lately, the last 2 weeks have not been the happiest,lol. Deployment sucks,lol. I hope all is well with you :)
What an utterly cute doggie. Woof.
Ah...cutiepie :-))
Post a Comment