I was trying to daydream,
but my mind
kept wandering.....
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Grey Day
...and a "play day". Took these photos on the road to home, after returning from Providence. Went to the RISDmuseum (an exhibitof engraving from the 1400's to 1600's-amazing!) with my mother for some "cultcha" and lunch in the "not-so-big" city.
I agree with you, Zuzana and am actually enjoying this weather and time of year lately--couldn't wait to get home for a cup of tea and cozy slippers(and to take an aspirin--and yes, my head-ache did eventually go away)
Grey indeed. That's what we had all last week, though fortunately a little more sun has been showing up lately. It does make for good pictures though. The "roads" even when grey, can be pretty.
3 comments:
The above set of pictures very nicely fit the term "Autumn Melancholy". I find them so tranquil and beautiful in a serene way.;)
xo
I agree with you, Zuzana and am actually enjoying this weather and time of year lately--couldn't wait to get home for a cup of tea and cozy slippers(and to take an aspirin--and yes, my head-ache did eventually go away)
Grey indeed. That's what we had all last week, though fortunately a little more sun has been showing up lately. It does make for good pictures though. The "roads" even when grey, can be pretty.
Post a Comment