You Are Genial and Polite |
![]() You are unique and philosophical. You have your own way of living life, and you relish your independence. You are generally confident and friendly with strangers. You are well mannered and sociable. Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself. You are curious about ideas. If you had the means, you'd like to explore the whole world. |
take the

9 comments:
Hey Tina,
I got the same answer.
JarieLyn,
Oh good! We can be
a genial and polite pair. :-)
You Are Reserved and Thoughtful
You are optimistic and hopeful. Sometimes you do get disappointed by expecting too much.
You are quite introverted and maybe even a little shy. You prefer to interact one on one with people.
Money is fairly important to you. You aren't super greedy, but you enjoy spending money on yourself.
You are curious about ideas. If you had the means, you'd like to explore the whole world
Oh my! Believe it or not, this is very true for me!Filakia! xxxxx
I got the same result.;) But I think it fits you better than me, I am not so sure how genial I am.;)
I love Blogthings.;)
Have a great mid--week,
xoxo
Zuzana
~Anastasia,
Hmmm...I would not have expected tou to be "introverted", but I am more introverted than extroverted, but still like and want to get to know people(the rest does sound like you, though)
~Zuzana,
I think I'll have to look up "genial"--but I'm sure it doesn't mean overly loud and friendly but friendly in a natural way, and I'm certain you are very genial, indeed.
Yes, I like these ridiculous Blogthings very much, as well, and I have to check out the new ones every so often,
i like the curious about ideas part and wanting to explore the world.
It does fit you! Strange how these sometimes are so right, don't you think? I got:
You Are Reserved and Thoughtful
You are thoughtful and contemplative. You enjoy spending time alone with your thoughts.
You are quite introverted and maybe even a little shy. You prefer to interact one on one with people.
Money is not important to you at all. In fact, you tend to reject material concerns.
You tend to be organized, logical, and methodical. You're so efficient, people often wonder how you get so much done.
It fits me perfectly!!
Tina, I am a very sociable and outgoing person yet very introverted as far as my privacy is concerned. I'd only talk about my problems and my feelings to 3 people. That's quite introverted, isn't it?
Post a Comment