Most likely, many have already seen this newest Internet cat video sensation (like Nora the piano-playing cat), but I had to share this here anyway. I want to see a folded newspaper tucked under one kitty arm and and an umbrella in the other paw.
Can't help wondering, though, what kind of person has both this adorable, seemingly well-cared for cat as a pet and a (framed?) poster of Grand Theft Auto on the wall?
10 comments:
Oh my goodness, I LOVED THIS! No, I have managed to miss this completely, although I know of Nora.
Just look at that kitty, my oh my. I wonder what he /she is watching so intensely and what is so important to get on the hind legs for. I agree on the newspaper and umbrella. I almost want to have him/her wearing some fancy clothes as well and maybe a hat. Hehe.
I really enjoyed this dear Tina.;)
Have a lovely Friday, now I am going to watch the clip again.;)
xo
Zuzana
that cat must have its eye on a bird. you can hear them in the background. LOVE it. when i have the windows open our cats love bird watching. they make the funniest noises and swish their tails and stare intently. they don't go outside though.
at first I thought she was your cat. what a great video! I could hear the birds chirping, must have been the incentive for standing to get a closer look!!
Such good balance. It does make you wonder about the cat and the poster....Hmmm interesting....
For a moment, you kind of forget this is a kitty!, don't you? Was it the birds one hears in the background what kept the kitty "on two feet"? :-)
Very cool kitty!...and video.
have a lovely day!
That is so darn cute! I shared it on Facebook. I wish my cat would do tricks like that.
Have you seen this one? Also cute.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8
I love this pussy cat! Who said cats are dumb animals?
Is it just me or is that just a little bit freaky? As in "cute but slightly disturbing"... Maybe it is just me ;-) Love from London x
~Zuzana,
I just "knew" you would love this!!
~c.k.,
That's what I think, too--that the cat is eyeing bird outside a window.
~Doreen,
no...my black and white cat is an indoor/outdoor cat that (sadly) occasionally kills birds!
~Amanda,
I just it was a strange thing to have on a wall--a game for what I think is a horriblely violent so-called *game*. To each his/her own, right?
~Claudia,
I know...it seems so uncatlike to see one standing like that!
~Arty,
Yes, my cat is rather boring in comparison, too.
~Anastasia,
Cats are definitely smarter than we think--and each with so much personality, too.
~Mademoiselle,
I guess I can see why you would think this cat is a little" freaky"--I have never in my life seen any cat do something like this!
Hello, nice blog
Post a Comment