"Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous." ~ Willie Wonka
So, I am just about to get into bed, smellin' all clean and and luscious after my evening shower (smoothed on some Avon lotion and scent-- Imari Seduction--very va-va-voom). From down the hall, I can hear the daughter singing in Latin(!) some song she learned today in chorus, and I just thought I would do a Blogthang before turning in. I haven't done one of those in quite some time.
| The Meaning of Your Life is Pleasure |
![]() You don't have to be reminded that life is short. You're going to live it up and have fun. You are more afraid of regretting what you didn't do, and you try to do it all. You want to travel the world, experience passion, eat great food, and have amazing adventures. Whenever possible, you indulge. You want to sample all the world's pleasures, even if your health and finances suffer a little. |
Yup, I am afraid the Blogthing has it completely right this time. I just knew my result wouldn't say that the meaning of my life is to serve mankind. I am one shallow, pleasure seeking individual. I can be satisfied with the simple pleasures, though. Just give me beauty, kindness, serenity, maybe a little excitement now and then (a concert or road trip) and some Key Lime Pie, please.
***********
To those who noticed and commented favorably about the blog's new look -- thank you. It was purely accidental, this change. I hadn't even intended to change it. Out of curiosity the other day, I just happened to click on the "new template designer" tab and randomly selected this design(Watermark) and I liked it right away. It was definitely time for an update.


7 comments:
Yes. I changed mine blog background, too! They have some nice ones now!!
Here's my result.
The Meaning of Your Life is Love
When it comes down to it, life is all about who's in your life - not what's in your life.
You seek to love as many people as possible. People give purpose to your life.
Romantic love is important, but the love you seek is broader and more universal than that.
The longer you live, the more you realize how rare true friends are. You treasure the relationships you do have.
I love your result, it could fit on me for sure as well, so I am off to take the test and see.;)
Please enjoy your Friday with all the pleasures it gives.;)))
xoxo
the result fits you indeed. I got it too!! I feel it does reflect my view on life as well.
Great new look! The new design feature is easy and gives a fresh new look to blogs. I'm into new designs and that kind of thing, so I'm enjoying it very much.
Have a great day!!
I got the same results as you. Hmmmm.....
Have a wonderful weekend.
that photo on top of the blog today is gorgeous.
"beauty, kindness, serenity, maybe a little excitement now and then (a concert or road trip) and some Key Lime Pie" Count me in! Have a great weekend. Hope your va-va-voom payed off!
Tina. I love the blog's new look proving that you are an adventurer. I love your winding road photo too. I should experiment with mine. Have a great weekend with the family. It's beautiful at my house. We have to enjoy this short time between the end of summer and the real beginning of fall. We'll be blogging about raking leaves all too soon.
~Amanda,
Wow! Your result makes you sound so GOOD and Ghandi-ish, while mine makes me seem so..shallow. Heh..heh...
~Zuzana,
I am curious what your result was if you actually did try doing the little quiz, too.
~ Claudia,
Thanks for the positive words about the new blog look. I take that as a high compliment coming from a designer such as yourself. :-)
~ Peg,
So, we are both hedonists--what's wrong with that, huh? ;-)
The photo si from when we were up in New Hampshire this summer and shortly after I took that photo and continued down the road and onto another more mountainous road, I had my first ever bear encounter(!) Thankfully, I was IN the catr at the time.
~Barb,
Truth be told...my va-va-voom turned into snores becasue I think I simply fell right asleep that night.
~Rosemary,
Part of me doesn't WANT you to change a thing at your blog since it seems so perfect there, but I know change is a good thing, too.
Post a Comment