Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Daily Affirmations



I never actually think to do this, but have read about the positive results of giving oneself a little pep talk. A few weeks ago, I discovered the above daily kitten affirmation on the Page-A-Day Cute Overload calendar(our second year with this one--gotta get the daily dose of the Cute!) we have sitting on the dining table, and I had to put it up on my bathroom mirror. I just adore that kitten's vulnerable and oh-so-sensitive expression.
And, who knows-- seeing this on my mirror every day, may improve my inner "cattitude".
Or it could just remind me of Al Franken's SNL Stuart Smalley character every morning. ;-)
Alternatively, I could just watch this uplifting video(see below) for inspiration. I wish I had half the self-confidence and cheery outlook(and dancing-on-bathroom-counters without- falling-off skills!)this little girl has.


4 comments:

Zuzana said...

Aw, that kitten is so cute, I agree with you.
And I love that clip.;) I sure love that girls hair too, who wouldn't love those gorgeous locks.;)
Have a happy positive Wednesday dear Tina,
xoxo

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

OH I so needed that today. THANK YOU.

I can do anything good and better than anyone. Love that line. She is too damn cute isn't she?

Unknown said...

thanks for the uplift! after getting 16 to 18 inches of snow dumped on me over night I needed it. or my aching body!! (snow blowing the driveway today)

Content in a Cottage said...

Jessica is something else, isn't she. I enjoyed the cute video...thanks.