Reentry?
Testing, testing(is this thing on?)...came out of the woodwork to have a look around Blogger after almost four(busy) years. Dipping my toes in the water here again. Feel a little rusty navigating the posting process. Could also be that I am now a "50-something". Would need to update that in my profile. Just updated my profile photo--looks like my hair is shorter than it was, and my nose has grown larger. ;-)
7 comments:
Hi Tina
Nice to see you here again. Looking forward to more posts.
Kathryn (from the Birthday Group)
Dear Tina <3 Just logged in today for the first time in many MANY months to find your comment awaiting! So nice to hear from you. Indeed, I too have been feeling the blogging itch recently, so who knows, I might return too. Can see that you are trying. ;-)
A lot has happened in my life since we were last in touch, among other thins I broke it off with the Irishman, met the love of my life 6months later, got married a year after that and moved to North Juttland and then started to work in a new work place 18 months ago. So as you can see, it has been a while. ;-) Hope you are well dear friend. <3<3<3
good to see you back Tina! I have also been taking quite a few breaks lately. hopefully will be inspired soon.
Dear Tina, remember me? I hope that I get to see you on here again. I have been away also.
CLare
Ladies!!
I am thrilled to read these messages....remember you all and really miss being in contact and reading your blogs.
I am sorry I don't make the time to even read your blogs anymore. Also, no closer to finding the time or energy to blog--working 5 days a week to pay for the kid's college(she turned 20 today!)and feel like a zombie when I get home most days.
Kathryn, I keep meaning to post at The Birthday Group--read messages often, though.
Zuzana,
Good to hear about where life has taken you..so funny that you have been getting the "itch" to possibly blog again. Congrats on your marriage and new home/job!!
Doreen, I always loved your photos on your blog..I need to get back into the habit of reading my favorite blogs(if they exist) again.
Clare!!
I have wanted to contact you so many times and dummy me lost your addresses...today(May 1st) has been a happy day-my daughter turned 20 and I found your message and then read the previous(which I somehow missed) ones.
I am guessing your daughter is....9 now??
It's great you are back on Blogger!
Post a Comment