Great version! very...smooth :-) perfect to relax at summertime. Sorry about the heat wave! :-( I heard on the news how hot it was! and it's only the early stages, right? Hope some "cool" heads your way at least for a day or two.
I love your blog. This tape thingie is reminding me of my youth before the Cd era, where I'd be in my bedroom recording music from a radio station with a black radio and recorder. Memories... :)
Oh My! You just find the coolest things GF! I am just going to put my chores on hold while I make a mix tape too!! Oooh, remember the compilation you did for KT afew months back? She copied it for me and I LOVE it! I loved the song "Cold Pizza with you" and got a cd by Christine Lavin out of library - she's so quirky, I love her! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks, everyone, for having a listen!! I am definitely in a summer mood, these days :-) Arty, I have kind of the same memories--had my cassette player/recorder and those cassettes. Used to tape off the radio and TV, even. So backwards, technology-wise back then. Q.C., How funny that you mentioned Christine Lavin because two days ago when I was at a play at Rachel's school, one of the teachers was so intriguing to me and I couldn't stop staring because she looked so very much like Lavin!!(if you ever get a chance to go see/hear Christine Lavin perform--GO!! She's wonderful, and very funny, to boot)
6 comments:
Great version! very...smooth :-) perfect to relax at summertime.
Sorry about the heat wave! :-( I heard on the news how hot it was! and it's only the early stages, right? Hope some "cool" heads your way at least for a day or two.
I love your blog. This tape thingie is reminding me of my youth before the Cd era, where I'd be in my bedroom recording music from a radio station with a black radio and recorder. Memories... :)
Oh My! You just find the coolest things GF! I am just going to put my chores on hold while I make a mix tape too!! Oooh, remember the compilation you did for KT afew months back? She copied it for me and I LOVE it! I loved the song "Cold Pizza with you" and got a cd by Christine Lavin out of library - she's so quirky, I love her! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It has been too hot to sit behind my desk too, unbearing! And there was the football of course ;-)
Great music!!
Thanks, everyone, for having a listen!! I am definitely in a summer mood, these days :-)
Arty,
I have kind of the same memories--had my cassette player/recorder and those cassettes. Used to tape off the radio and TV, even. So backwards, technology-wise back then.
Q.C.,
How funny that you mentioned Christine Lavin because two days ago when I was at a play at Rachel's school, one of the teachers was so intriguing to me and I couldn't stop staring because she looked so very much like Lavin!!(if you ever get a chance to go see/hear Christine Lavin perform--GO!! She's wonderful, and very funny, to boot)
This is so cool, never seen that graphic before...
Catchy song as well, found myself dancing on my chair.
;)
Post a Comment