The Road Trip of Your Life |
![]() You see companionship and loyalty as what's most important in life. You live life at a fairly leisurely pace. You take time to enjoy the sweeter parts of life, even when you're busy. You're willing to take a few risks in life. You may not take the road no one travels, but you're happy to take the road less traveled. Eh, work is not really for you. You're all about playtime! You'll work if you have to, but you really don't like it. You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life. |
This time, Blogthing has got it right, and I really don't wanna work today, especially after a three day weekend. Which was perfectly relaxing and fun. I even cleaned and organized some things around the house and liked it!!
Unfortunately, I am not working in my own bookshop or boutique (how I wish).
In fact, the quiz has got me thinking that a little road trip would be a great thing to do today. I'll have to wait until tomorrow for a R.I.-style roadtrip (no more than an hour to anywhere, and make sure to pack a lunch and change of clothes if you are going that far!) , because John and I will drop Rachel off at the camp which is nearly in Westerly, so we'll go on from there and maybe...even cross the Connecticut border into Mystic for a few hours.
But that's tomorrow. Have to get through today. I have this dread feeling inside me about what will happen at work today. Thursday was a pretty bad day there and it left a bad taste that is still lingering. Maybe my fears will be for nothing and it'll be a good day, though. The sun is shining, my hair and skin both look great for a change and I am going to spray on my Cabaret perfume (because life is a cabaret, old chum) and make it a positive Monday.
Yeah!
Um, yeah....

11 comments:
I hope you have a lovely day. I am not really looking forward to doing laundry today, either...
Hope you *are* having a positive Monday! Having just had a mini "road trip" yesterday (just a day trip, but it felt like a tiny vacation) I liked this quiz... my results:
You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.
You live life at a fairly leisurely pace. You take time to enjoy the sweeter parts of life, even when you're busy.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.
You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.
Hope your Monday turned out to be much better than you thought.
**Thanks, Manders--my day is quite alright. I showed up at work, did my part and left right when I am supposed to. Now I am looking forward to tomorrow off. Change in plan--it';s supposed to be hot, so John and I will eat breakfast out, and then join my mother on the beach for a few hours.
**doodlebug,
I did have very good day(no drama at work, so no problems). Your quiz results suit you, I think--especially the first line. :-)
**Hi Sandra,
Thanks for your thoughts. My day turned out to be a good one, as far as Mondays go. I worried and dreaded for nothing.
I so love your new photo in the header :-))
Could be mine as well...eh work is not really for you. But we need it to have the life haha.
****
I got this result:
You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.
You live a life of leisure. You take your time in every aspect of life and enjoy it to the fullest.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.
You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.
******
Would love to have that bookstore as well, my childhood dream ;-)
It isn't exactly beach weather here, but that gives me some time to breathe and read and comment blogs :-)))
Have a great day today!
The Road Trip of Your Life
You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.
You often find yourself rushing through life. You don't take as much time as you'd like to enjoy the little things.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
Eh, work is not really for you. You're all about playtime! You'll work if you have to, but you really don't like it.
You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life.
LOL ! That's not true ! I love my work !!! But I also love places off the beaten track, I love sunsets and sunrises, I hate crowds and my ideal road trip shouldn't take more than 2 hours ! I need a stop for a smoke ! "wink"
I could have owned an indie bookstore too!! :)
"You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.
You often find yourself rushing through life. You don't take as much time as you'd like to enjoy the little things.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.
You could have owned an indie bookstore or boutique in another life."
I wouldn't mind not working either!!! And yes, the more time you have away from it, the harder it seems to be to go back... *sigh*
I hope you're having a nice day today, as you had planned!
Well, I am proud to say that I have *no* desire to own an indy bookshop. ;)
************
You see life as a journey you must take alone. Independence and individuality are primary to you.
You live life at a fairly leisurely pace. You take time to enjoy the sweeter parts of life, even when you're busy.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
You are able to find a fairly healthy balance between work and play. You work when you need to, but you never let yourself burn out.
In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you.
~~Hi Marcelle..
Yes that picture of the colored Adirondack chairs is like a dream, isn't it??
~~Anastasia,
I KNOW you like to work hard(you would not have your own school if you didn't!). We got the same answers becasue...we just don't like to sit in a car for more than an hour or two. I like to stretch my legs at least that often when driving a distance. And it's fun to check out the sights and towns along the way. ;-)
~~Sherry,
I did end up having an alright day on the job. I sholdn't worry like I do, because than I think I nake it worse.
~~4streegrrl,
You have come over to the "dark side"!! It was so nice to find a comment from you here. I hope you'll visit again. :-)
I had to take this and I agree, this time blogthings are pretty right...
You see romantic love as what's most important in life. A deep connection with someone else is the primary thing you crave.
You often find yourself rushing through life. You don't take as much time as you'd like to enjoy the little things.
You are all about risk and randomness in your life. You travel off the beaten path... in fact, you're often the one carving the way!
Eh, work is not really for you. You're all about playtime! You'll work if you have to, but you really don't like it.
In another life, you could have been a great artist. You trust your creative instincts enough to let them lead you.
Post a Comment