Stars And Stripes Forevah!!
Awwwright, awwwright...even cynical me gets all choked up on the 4th of July when I hear this song, especially performed by The Boston Pops on the banks of the Charles River in Boston (from last year's 4th of July concert, in the rain). And, I have to say..Keith Lockhart is a bit of a hottie, as far as conductors go. Or, you can see this alternative, Muppet-styled.
6 comments:
heehee... I like the Muppets version. But I have to say that glimpse of Craig Ferguson at the beginning of the other video does it for me! :)
Happy July 4th!!
Is it me, or does Ferguson have a bit of an American drawl added to his Scottish accent now?? Maybe he did it on purpose that day....
Happy 4th July to you and yours! I will be watching the fireworks in Washington State tonight.
xxxxxxxxx
I noticed that little drawl too! In fact I had to back it up and watch again to make sure it was him! I haven't noticed that before, I think you're right and he must have put it on for the day... :)
I love the Muppets, so thank you for posting it!! I had to show everyone here and they got some enjoyment out of it too.
Hope you enjoyed your 4th of July and had a great weekend :-))
Post a Comment