I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.....
Hmm...it only shows I'm not that much into American music lol!! I did not know quite a lot of them.Love the 80's though!
Your Taste in Music: Adult Alternative: Highest InfluenceClassic Rock: Highest InfluenceNineties: Highest InfluenceEighties: Medium InfluenceAlternative Rock: Low Influence
Your Taste in Music: Classic Rock: Medium InfluenceEighties: Medium InfluencePop: Medium InfluenceR & B: Medium InfluenceAdult Alternative: No InfluenceI don't even know the majority of these singers/bands. I guess I'm boring with the same simple taste in music :)
Your Taste in Music: Pop: Medium InfluenceClassic Rock: Low InfluenceAdult Alternative: No InfluenceAlternative Rock: No InfluenceCountry: No Influence I guess I'll always be a lover of the oldies ! I only knew Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Madonna ! Ohh yes ! And Mariah Carey
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmm...it only shows I'm not that much into American music lol!! I did not know quite a lot of them.
Love the 80's though!
Your Taste in Music:
Adult Alternative: Highest Influence
Classic Rock: Highest Influence
Nineties: Highest Influence
Eighties: Medium Influence
Alternative Rock: Low Influence
Your Taste in Music:
Classic Rock: Medium Influence
Eighties: Medium Influence
Pop: Medium Influence
R & B: Medium Influence
Adult Alternative: No Influence
I don't even know the majority of these singers/bands. I guess I'm boring with the same simple taste in music :)
Your Taste in Music:
Pop: Medium Influence
Classic Rock: Low Influence
Adult Alternative: No Influence
Alternative Rock: No Influence
Country: No Influence
I guess I'll always be a lover of the oldies ! I only knew Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd and Madonna ! Ohh yes ! And Mariah Carey
Post a Comment