Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Fill-in.....


It's that time again--time for a Friday Fill-in, courtesy of Janet at this site.

1. October ____________is just about my favorite month of the year, because of the gorgeous fall foliage,

our wedding anniversary,

there's my birthday,

the real feeling of autumn,

and Halloween.


2. Certain politicians _________ scare me!


3. Leaves are falling all around, it's_________ almost that time for leaf raking and bagging...groan.


4. My favorite horror movie is _________Rosemary's Baby because ___________it is truly horrifying and oh so creepy, without any blood and gore.


5. Trick-or-treating on Halloween night as a kid_____________ = good memories.


6. It was a dark and stormy night_______________ and the contented lady was tucked under a warm blanket, reading a good book , listening to the wind and rain outside her window.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to________ wine , discussion and some laughs with the book club , tomorrow my plans include__________a nine hour extra day at work, and Sunday, I want to ________relax !

8 comments:

Patricia said...

I love October so very much too! For all its beautiful colours...and because it's my birthday! I too look forward to Friday evening...it was a long week!

SmilingSally said...

I almost said reading for the stormy night. Please come visit to see my Friday fill-ins. I have a book giveaway too!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

Claus said...

October is indeed a good month! I wish, though, there could be Autumn foliage here in Guate :-(, but it does get chilly, the rain starts to fade away...one can feel that the last quarter of the year is happening.

Content in a Cottage said...

I agree that Rosemary's Baby is the ultimate scary movie. Halloween is the best holiday...who doesn't remember trick or treating? You are right...October is great.

Manders said...

1. October is a wonderful month. I love Thanksgiving and the fall colors.

2. Spiders scare me!

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's raining leaves.

4. My favorite horror movie is NONE because I don't like horror movies.

5. School = good memories.

6. It was a dark and stormy night and I was hiding in a room with no windows. I hate thunder and lighting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include working in Sunday School for the first time and Sunday, I want to hang out with my family!

JO said...

happy anniversary! happy birthday!

enjoy your weekend!

here's mine. thanks!

Anonymous said...

1. October ____________is just about my favorite month of the year, because of the gorgeous fall foliage,

and because of my wedding anniversary and the fact that...at last it's getting much cooler in the eastern Med. Not that I like cold anyway. Neither hot nor cold ...the ideal time of year ...26*C

2. Certain politicians _________ scare me!
Certain politicians amaze me !

3. Leaves are falling all around, it's_________ almost that time for leaf raking and bagging...groan.

As leaves are not falling all around (not yet) in my part of the world , I'd rather go to the beach on Sundays (my only day off ! ). The best time of year to swim in crystal clear blue waters !



4. My favorite horror movie is _________Rosemary's Baby because ___________it is truly horrifying and oh so creepy, without any blood and gore.

My favourite horror movie is Psycho directed by Alfred Hitchcock because I almost became a vegetarian! And because there was no blood stream

5. Trick-or-treating on Halloween night as a kid_____________ = good memories.

Halloween isn't celebrated in my part of the world. If it was I'd take treat.

6. It was a dark and stormy night_______________ and the contented lady was tucked under a warm blanket, reading a good book , listening to the wind and rain outside her window.

I hate rain and cold nights, I hate snow and winter....and, well, I am a bit embarrassed to say that at 50, I have the fear of lightning and thunder. It's simply scary !

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to________ wine , discussion and some laughs with the book club , tomorrow my plans include__________a nine hour extra day at work, and Sunday, I want to ________relax !

Considering that hubby was away on business in Saint Petersburg , Russia for 5 days ...tonight I'm looking forward to great sex !

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visitig my page on Typepad. 360 is always acting up and I've had enough of blogging there. I have neither the time nor the patience to put up with their bugs. But I'm still there for my friends, I haven't abandoned it completely.