

1. Please feel free to _____________ give me a foot massage, bring me a good stiff drink (a vodka and tonic with lime would be ideal), and call the Thai place for take-out . And if you care to listen to me complain about my horrible day at work, that would be a bonus. (is that too much to ask for?)
2. When I _________ frame a freshly painted oil canvas for a customer, I can't help sniffing it occasionally. (I love the smell of oil paint and linseed oil--maybe not so good for the brain cells and the reason I am the way I am?)
3. My favorite thing to cook is __________ soups and stews--you can be creative and unrushed about it and there is really no way it won't turn out right.
4. Buying, swapping, holding, reading, re-reading and thinking about books_____________ is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about ______________ my daughter. We are alike in so many ways, that I can understand her and feel in sync with her(most of the time), but she has that extra edge to her personality and that is perseverance and determination. (which I don't have).
6. When I see/hear someone talking into their cell phone--having a conversation, while buying something at the store and barely acknowledging the cashier________ it always makes me think to myself, what the heck? (so RUDE....ggrrrr...)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ lying on the couch and not having to talk or think, tomorrow my plans include _____ going out to eat with the husband and Sunday, I want to _____make art! (but I'll probably end up having to rake leaves)
2. When I _________ frame a freshly painted oil canvas for a customer, I can't help sniffing it occasionally. (I love the smell of oil paint and linseed oil--maybe not so good for the brain cells and the reason I am the way I am?)
3. My favorite thing to cook is __________ soups and stews--you can be creative and unrushed about it and there is really no way it won't turn out right.
4. Buying, swapping, holding, reading, re-reading and thinking about books_____________ is something I can't get enough of.
5. That's the thing I love most about ______________ my daughter. We are alike in so many ways, that I can understand her and feel in sync with her(most of the time), but she has that extra edge to her personality and that is perseverance and determination. (which I don't have).
6. When I see/hear someone talking into their cell phone--having a conversation, while buying something at the store and barely acknowledging the cashier________ it always makes me think to myself, what the heck? (so RUDE....ggrrrr...)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ lying on the couch and not having to talk or think, tomorrow my plans include _____ going out to eat with the husband and Sunday, I want to _____make art! (but I'll probably end up having to rake leaves)
8 comments:
those darn leaves! Thanks for playing!
Janet,
Thanks for taking the time to read what I did with YOUR "fill-in"
I love your answers...hilarious.
Thank you for checking out my blog.
I don't do these surveys because I don't know how to get them into my blog without a lot of stress but I do love the smell of gasoline. That's odd, don't you think?
~Sandra,
I don't think it is at all odd about liking the smell of gasoline. *I like it, too...* shhhh....
I don't know what it is about actually liking certain chemical, unatural(and probably not good for you) smells like gasoline. I used to love the smell of the chemicals in the photo developing dark room at art collge, and remember liking the plastic and vinyl scents of my Barbie dolls and cases. I can almost smell them now.....
I agree I do have a weak spot for certain smells as well. The chemical smell of certain plastics...oww it's lovely!! ;-)
I love the smell of Petrol, well how petro;l used to smell, and hot water bottles....Oh my goodness, anything that smells of rubber actually...dog toys etc....and the smell of budgies, especially baby ones. Maddie gets picked up for a snuffle every now and again and she hates it heheh
I have no idea what a budgie smells like, but I can understand loving the smell of a pet.
I love the smell of my dog's paw pads, for instance(like corn chips), as strange as that sounds.
Post a Comment