Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just a Blogthang for today....

...because I have to pamper and take care of my sick little girl.


The Ultimate Color Test



When you are at peace, you are:



Energized and innovative



When you are moved to act, you are:



Giving and warm



When you are inspired, you are:



Creative and productive



When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:



Connected to nature and the world



Your life's purpose is:



To change the world

Um, that is a lot of pressure...my life's purpose! Just let me make some pancakes first, okay?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's my Greek magic recipe for sick little girls :
In a cup of aniseed tea add 1 spoonful of honey, 2 cinnamon sticks and 3 drops of lemon juice. Drink it all while it's hot !
Wishing Miss R a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

When you are at peace, you are:

Deeply stable

When you are moved to act, you are:

Giving and warm

When you are inspired, you are:

Spontaneous and adventurous

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Philosophical and expressive

Your life's purpose is:

To live a passionate life

Gal Friday said...

Thanks, Anastasia! (she loves teas)

Content in a Cottage said...

For daughter ~ My recipe for sick days: ice cream and movies(black and white, if possible). Hope she feels better soon.

Now I am going to take that test. You find the coolest things!

Rosemary

Arty said...

All shades were nice but....

The Ultimate Color Test

When you are at peace, you are:

Giving and unselfish

When you are moved to act, you are:

Giving and warm

When you are inspired, you are:

Spontaneous and adventurous

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Connected to nature and the world

Your life's purpose is:

To change the world

I dunno.

I hope your daughter is feeling better in no time..xx

Princess and the Bear said...

Hi Tee, I hope R is feeling 100% better soon! Give her my love xxx

Manders said...

The Ultimate Color Test

When you are at peace, you are:

Deeply stable

When you are moved to act, you are:

Unorthodox and idealistic

When you are inspired, you are:

Creative and productive

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Philosophical and expressive

Your life's purpose is:

To change the world

cessie said...

Hope ms R will do fine again soon (and that she does not suffer the dreadful flu' which takes like forever!).

I like the blogthing:
When you are at peace, you are:
Energized and innovative

When you are moved to act, you are:
Courageous and resolute

When you are inspired, you are:
Spiritual and humble

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:
Light hearted and funny

Your life's purpose is:
To live a passionate life

Must say it's quite accurate for me! What did you think of yourse? Apart from the heaviness on your shoulders lol...

Gal Friday said...

~Cessie,
Aha! Another plastic sniffer...hah..ha!! (referring to your comment on my previous blog entry)

I think some of the results from this quiz might be right for me--definitely creative and productive when "inspired"!! That to me, is the best feeling (or one of the best), when the creative juices are flowing!

I *think* your answers sound like how I imagine you.("light-hearted and funny" when in balance?)

SandraG said...

I am sorry your daughter is sick. nasty way to spend the weekend! Hope she is well soon and that you and your husband stay well.

Gal Friday said...

Why thank you, Sandra.
Rachel is feeling much better today and I think her taking it easy and drinking plenty of warm liquids yesterday has helped . We have been couch potatoes all weekend...reading, watching movies (Wizard Of Oz last night), and clearing out clutter (me, mostly)

Anonymous said...

When you are at peace, you are:

Giving and unselfish

When you are moved to act, you are:

Unorthodox and idealistic

When you are inspired, you are:

Spontaneous and adventurous

When your life is perfectly balanced, you are:

Connected to nature and the world

Your life's purpose is:

To change the world


--------------

Oh my, I am to change the world too??? Oh, how often I wish I COULD!!!

Hope your little one is all better by now!!