| You Are Cider |
![]() Your holiday personality is cozy. The holidays are your favorite time to stay home, stay warm, and spend time with those you love. You don't need a lot to make you happy over the holidays. Seeing an old relative or favorite holiday film is enough to make your day. |
Are they serving the cider in hollowed out apples...or mini pumpkins in that photo?





8 comments:
Wow...So much creativity in one post! Love the music and the slideshow. Great gingerbread houses too. Thanks for spreading your Christmas cheer. ♥Rosemary
I have the same result as you..
There's no doubt that they're hollowed out apples.. :)
I am cider, too!
I am hot chocolate.;) That was a fun quiz.;)
Greetings from Scandinavia - Hope your holidays will be lovely.;))
Cider here too!! :)
And now I look at the slide show.... wonderful!!! Great Gingerbread houses... wow! :) And your tree and ornaments look lovely!! And poor dejected doggie... I'm sure you made up for it afterward though!!
I enjoyed your slide of your tree etc. The doggie is cute,lol.I have 2 a Westie and a border Collie.
You Are Cider
Your holiday personality is cozy.
The holidays are your favorite time to stay home, stay warm, and spend time with those you love.
You don't need a lot to make you happy over the holidays.
Seeing an old relative or favorite holiday film is enough to make your day.
I guess everyone was Cider,lol. Love the gingerbread house.I only made one of them when the girls were young.I may try again next year.
Post a Comment