This man, captured on video as he danced to some unknown tune on his headphones in a public place , has captured my heart. I would love to be like him in my future years--fit, funky and dancing to my own song. Besides, he is a terrific dancer! The song dubbed over by the filmer is one I never heard before in my life ("Do The Honky Dog"? Ha..ha...!) and fits in perfectly with this groovy grandpa's dancing moves and rhythm. Isn't this great?!
However, if you Benny Hillifier it (you know, adding the "Yakkety Sax" song), it gets even better. Go here,
"Dance as if no one is watching; sing as if no one is listening,
and live as if each day were your last."
~ Irish proverb
7 comments:
This was truly hilarious! I totally agree with you; I wish I could do this in my future as well. What a spirited man!
And I love the Irish proverb; it is so true.
It is indeed a coincidence we both had "dancing" on our minds today.;))
Hope your Sunday is great!:))
This guy is so hilarious!! I love it!!
My Dad quoted this proverb in his speech to us on our wedding day! I think of it often!!
He captured my heart too.
Wonderful post with a great quote.
♥Rosemary
:-) Really fun. Love the Benny Hill add-on too.
Boy . . . I do wish Baptists took this proverb to heart. Pure joy should involve out whole body and dancing is a great way to celebrate!
~Everyone,
I am glad you all liked this one--I have to admit to having re-played the video abut ten times(and then more when I added the Benny Hill music) I am much too easily amused....
I wish I could dance like Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers! Ah right! Wishful thinking!
Post a Comment