Talk to the paw......
"A newly made bed is meant to have the pillows rearranged and then slept on", is this dog's philosophy.
"Please, don't make me get off this bed...."
Mander's blog today inspired me to tie in these recent photos of Jewel on my bed with a little Blogthang quiz for today. Please don't get too freaked out by a dog sleeping on the bed and pillows where I sleep. She is an unusually non-smelly dog and gets regular baths and leaves many almost "invisible-to-the-human-eye" black dog hairs everywhere, and I don't mind at all. It must be a dog-human connection thing, but I actully love snuggling her and kissing her when I discover she has snuck onto the bed and love that warm corn chip smell of her paws. Or maybe it's just me......heh...heh...
Mander's blog today inspired me to tie in these recent photos of Jewel on my bed with a little Blogthang quiz for today. Please don't get too freaked out by a dog sleeping on the bed and pillows where I sleep. She is an unusually non-smelly dog and gets regular baths and leaves many almost "invisible-to-the-human-eye" black dog hairs everywhere, and I don't mind at all. It must be a dog-human connection thing, but I actully love snuggling her and kissing her when I discover she has snuck onto the bed and love that warm corn chip smell of her paws. Or maybe it's just me......heh...heh...
Okay, now that I have cleared that up and exposed myself as the strange dog lovin', Frito paws sniffin' person that I am, here's the Blogthing:
***************
I kind of think Blogthings and Saturdays go together very well. The result below sounds a good deal like me...but I really don't like nightgowns. They bunch up and get twisted up all around your torso--hate that feeling. I prefer pajama bottoms and a tank top/camisole. As for not making a fool of myself--I have made a fool of myself, writing about my freaky fetish about doggie paws.
You Are A Nightgown |
![]() You are a bit old fashioned and elegant. You aren't very casual. You are well mannered and modest. You don't make a fool of yourself. You tend to be a bit reserved, and it's hard for strangers to get to know you. You are likely to not let anyone outside your bedroom see you in your pajamas. |

19 comments:
Ohoh, the doggie looks like saying: what? this really is *my* place ;-)
Apparently I'm Flannel Pajamas (but I don't have those):
You seek comfort above everything else. You rather feel good than look good.
You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.
You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.
You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!
Hi Cessie!
Nice to "see you" here :-)
I have a pair of flannel pajamas and they are warm and comfortable but ultimately I end up feeling very unsexy and frumpy when I wear them.
Oh, yes...the big bed is my dog's ultimate, dream "doggie bed". Sometimes we have to lock her out of there whe we have just washed the bedcovers, and then she sadly stares at the closed door.
Ha ha Tina, cute blog and the dog sure seems comfy there..
You Are Flannel Pajamas
You seek comfort above everything else. You rather feel good than look good.
You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.
You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.
You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!
Err..not sure if it's completely accurate but yeah I love feeling comfort. Flannel pjs..haven't worn then since I was a little girl..
Fritos paws. I get it. Your puppy is soooooo sweet. I would totally let him on my bed
Cute dog there! Her expression is of such comfort. Isn't the bond between pets and ourselves amazing?
I hate nightgowns, too!! I don't wear a complete set of flannel pjs...too hot!! I do wear flannel pj pants around the house with a t-shirt on top. Soooo comfy!!
He's a cute dog! He deserves a nice spot in your bed :-)
I love the pictures of Jewel on your bed. She looks very comfortable!! That's the best thing about having a pet--if they're not allowed to be comfortable, why have one? My cat steals my pillows every so often...just don't make an issue about it or he'll get snippy and stomp off.
Like Cessie, I wound up being flannel pajams too. Hmmm...interesting.
SO glad no one seemed to be too put off by a doggie on the bed(she's there right now, sleeping in late with the Mr. Friday..). As you can see-with those eyes, she can almost get away with murder...
That is so funny, today I posted a picture of my cat sleeping between pillows as well.;) Your dog is very cute.;) I would let him sleep on the bed too.;)
I love Blogthings, I better take that test too, sounds intriguing.;))
Btw, I am apparently "Lingerie".
LOL.;))
Jewel is so wonderful, you couldn't have picked a better name for her!:)
err...these are my results...;)
You Are No Pajamas
You are a free spirited, confident person. You do what you like, when you like.
Even though you're a bit strange, you find it easy to be open about who you are.
Without trying to be, you come across as a very sexual person. You are very appealing.
You are likely to fall asleep pretty easily. You're not an insomniac.
Dog is so cute.lol.i dont allow my border collie up but my little westie he gets up at the BOTTOM only.haha.Hey i just wanted you to let arty know i cant put a comment on her blog.I dont know why.It doesnt work.I will have to take the PJ test now.
You Are Flannel Pajamas
You seek comfort above everything else. You rather feel good than look good.
You are a very relaxed person, especially when you're surrounded by your favorite things and people.
You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself.
You are likely to wear pajamas a lot. In fact, you often change into your pj's the minute you get home!
OMG this is so true,How did they know? lol.Except for summertime,Hah
OMG its scary arty and I always are the same in these tests.I think we were sisters once in another life,LOL
We must have been twins Becky :)
Seeing we're talking about twins, I see my real twin sister here using MY name. How dare she! :)
I'm flannel pajamas as well!! "You are a homebody. Home is the place where you can truly be yourself". That is very true!!
I love how Jewel is in your bed, and how comfy she looks!! All my dogs have slept in our beds, either my mom's, my brother's or mine's, so this is completely "normal" for me :-) Once, we picked a little dog from the streets, "Chiquita", she was lost. For the time we had her (until her real parents show up), I would put her in bed, cover her, just like a little baby, and she would just stay there, like Jewel does. It was so adorable.
~Protege,
I would have you pegged as the "Lingerie" type.. ;-)
~Pati,
Awww..thanks(about my Jewel).
And NO pajamas, aye? I am guessing a ot of the description could fit you.
~Becky, You are probaly a better dog owner than we are--I KNOW we are a little too indulgent with ours..oh well..(I hope by now the glitch is cleared up and you can comment on Arty's blog)
~Claudai,
I loved reading the little story about little "Chiquita"--she was lucky to have your family look after her(and tuck her into bed!) while she waited to have her owners find her(it was a happy ending I hope?)
Claudia, is what I meant
!Claudai--I am SO dyslexic when I type
It was a happy ending Tina. The funny thing was that she with us for over 3 months, and her parents lived but only a block away!! I felt she was used to be called Chiquita, but the minute she saw her "real mom" calling her name (I don't recall what was she named) she ran like mad toward her. It was happy, but sad for me. Must confess I did not want to give her back :-(, but I was glad the whole thing had a happy ending.
Post a Comment