Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wordle Wednesday, No. 2

This week, I am showing off my daughter's custom designed "wordle". She was cleverer than I was and managed to come up with her own custom colors and the whole thing is my daughter, from the candy colors to the sweet words she used to describe herself (she is a loving yet stubborn Taurus girl, born on May 1st). I have to say, though, that I am a little confused by the inclusion of the word "tartness", but do like that it was something she saw in herself. I would say she is tart in a goofy and gentle green Key Lime pie kind of way.


8 comments:

Zuzana said...

What a very beautiful girl! She takes after her mom, I bet.;))
I like the pink background, and the lime and green; very pleasant colour combination.
I love the word whimsical, as that is how I see myself constantly - I am a child deep down and I hope to remain one.;))

Content in a Cottage said...

She is talented like you in her own special way. Her word creation is beautiful and so is she.

I haven't tried Wordl in a while because it is so addicting. But you have me wanting to try it again.

Thanks...Rosemary

Meg said...

I like the Wordle. It's very R! I can see her in every word!
The colors are great too. It just matches what I see her personality to be!

Manders said...

Love the picture! It fits the Wordle perfectly!!

Arty said...

She's adorable Tina and so ballerina like. She's grown a lot too. You must be very proud of her.

Anonymous said...

In Greece we say "The apple falls under the apple tree". And it seems that Miss R has definitely inherited mum's talent in art. She looks so sweet on the photo that I can't really imagine her being tart!OK ..tart in the sweetest of ways!

cheatymoon said...

Love the wordl creation - great color combo. She is very cute.

Gal Friday said...

A warm THANK YOU to all of you who took the time to read this entry and leave such great comments.