I may end up doing this every Wednesday! Over the weekend, the daughter and I spent probably much too much time at Wordle,creating our own "wordles'. It is highly addictive, so watch out!
I made this word cloud out of a list of categorizing words(some astrological) describing myself :
- Airy
- Libra
- Scorpio Rising
- Venus in Scorpio
- moon in Leo
- mars in Leo
- INFP (Meyers-Briggs type)
- Happy
- introvert
- Attention Deficit Disordered
- Secretive
- Observant
- Artistic
- daydreamer
- Water Tiger (Chinese astrology)
- Whimsical(my husband once said, "You are always just so, so...damned WHIMSICAL!", like it was a bad thing.)
- Idealist
- Self indulgent
- Nature Lover
- Bookish
- Intuitive
- Emotional
- Reserved
7 comments:
Except for the astrology signs, this description can easily apply to me as well; I identify with pretty much every word.;)
I love the collage picture, very artistic.;)
I've never heard of Wordle, but interesting word cloud here. I clicked over from Content In A Cottage, enjoyed browsing!
Check out mine on my blog!! Very fun!!
You are INFP? I am INFP.
Have I added you to my reader yet?
And yes, it is Diana's Bath. Love it up there.
This is very cool... I'll have to check it out!! I know these things can be addictive though.... hehe!
~Protege,
It is easy to be artisitic at the Wordle site--you can play around with the fonts design and colors--you should try it. Now, I am curious what astrological sign you are(I will have to look at your profile...maybe a a Piscis or a Scorpio....?
~Joanne,
Glad you stopped by--I, likewise, had a good time browsing over at your blog.
~ Manders,
Yup! Checked it out--you are now officially a "wordler" ;-)
~o.a.m.,
Ah...another INFP(I suspect a good percentage of INFP's are on Blogger)--good to know that, really! :-)
We(meaning my daughter and I) immediatly *thought* that was Diana's Bath!! We go nearly every summer(to the White Mountains and area) but might not this year(visiting relatives in PA instead)--I know I will miss it so bad. Hmmmm....do you live in NH?
~ Duskie,
You will have to check it out--another design element you could add to your ever-changing Multiply page.
Protege,
I looked--you are a Cancer! Ah ha..!
Post a Comment