Monday, February 23, 2009

Couch Potatoes

The nose in this one is pretty scary!
Of course, since Jewel is almost always in motion, it is hard to get a good shot of her!


The cat who seems not to be aware that we have a mouse problem--the super laid back Pete.


Jewel and Pete keeping cozy company on the couch.



Just a few photos taken of my furry friends today, as R was doing her homework on the couch.




13 comments:

cheatymoon said...

Sweet and snuggly. :-D

Anonymous said...

Awww, very cute! Your cat is very handsome but he needs a lesson in mouse chasing,lol. I love the close up of the pups nose :)

SandraG said...

Great pictures - particularly of them together on the couch!

Maybe your cat thinks the mice are just more pets you've added to the household! Just a thought. :-)

Joanne said...

Hm, sleeping on the job. There are mice to be had!

Gal Friday said...

Only,
Sweet and snuggly is SO good right after work!
BTW--(hope you might see this)--I can't leave comments on your blog lately. The "word verification" code never shows up--it just says "Loading" and stays that way, so I can't enter a verification code to get the comment through. Might just be a temorary glitch...

Gal Friday said...

..er..TEMPORARY,
not..temorary glitch(I have only had a quarter glass of wine tonight)

Diane said...

Awwwww! Pets were the theme of the day :)

Zuzana said...

Ah, they are SO CUTE! What a lovely cat, Batcat says hello.;)
And Jewel is precious; seeing them makes me want to take a nap as well.;))

Content in a Cottage said...

I love that Jewel can make herself into a perfect circle. I think she would like a blanket too since she has short hair. Beautiful animals keeping R company while she does her homework.

Claus said...

They're so sweet!! Who knew cats and dogs could be friends, huh? ;-))

Manders said...

Soooo cute! They look all nice and snuggly. I wish I could snuggle up with them.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! They're so cute! I once had a cat called Arodaphnousa and a poodle called Chap. They grew up together and used to eat their food from the same plate. They would also sleep together.I think they were in love! Now I don't have any pets - had to give Michel away (a cat) because both Alkis and I work long hours and there's no one at home to take care of pets. That's OK for pets to be couch potatoes! The sad thing is that many humans immitate them ! Filakia!

sallymandy said...

Pete's got some killer green eyes! Cutie!