(if you want to play along, visit Janet here)

1. I'm _____ cowardly, I'm _____ afraid, I _____ dread going to get a mammogram.
2. Why do I have _____ 10 extra forks and not _____ any original soup spoons left in my kitchen drawer?? The great mystery is how we ended up with all these assorted cheaply made forks and at the same time I only have a few of my soup spoons remaining....
3. How does this _____ mouse reproduction thing work, anyway?
Caught number 13-no wait!-14!! this morning so I think we are dealing with one HUGE extended family--Mr F is taking it for a "ride" with him when he leaves for school. He puts the little humane trap into a shoebox on the seat next to him and finds a location to drop them off.
4. Every morning, I put_____ perfume on my_____ wrist. (today it'll be Cabaret, I think.)
5. I consider myself lucky because______ I met and married the right man.
6. One day we’ll see _____ these as the "good old days".
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ a nice Margherita pizza , tomorrow my plans include _____ visiting my sister at her new place and Sunday, I want to _____ I really don't know--can't think that far ahead!
8 comments:
re: #5 - you are very, very lucky!
Gal Friday, I love your blog.
Your profile is great too. Makes me realize how much I have left off my own.
Wallace & Gromit, Peewee, Edward Gorey, Yay, yay, yay.
I'm 46 too and apparently a few months older.
I would be honoured if you paid me a visit.
Hazel in Toronto
Hmmm. Pizza.
Wow on the mice. I think we may have had that many when we had our infestation. I had a lot of tupperware and ziploc that year. And kept my cereal in the fridge.
Good luck!
hmmm, I wonder if they just keep on finding their way home - like cats and dogs do... hehe
have a great weekend :)
I just had some pizza for dinner, but I am plain, just cheese for me,lol.
~Janet,
Believe me, I KNOW(even though there ARE days we want to kill each other...).
~Hello Clever Pup(Hazel),
I will definitely be checking out your blog either this evening or Saturday. Always nice to *meet* a kindred spirit..! Thanks for the lovely comment.
~ Only,
The pizza was to die for. We get it from this place that makes a real North End (Boston) pizza(he used to run a restaurant there).
And, we have purchased a whole lot of tupperware in the last week(can mice chew through it , though?) and I am just glad that at least they are contianed in the one cupboard and seem to have no way out and (horrors) on to the counters.
~~Jack,
Ah, those mice--they very well could be doing that, but the last few mice have been brought much further away. Thanks, too, for stopping by and leaving a comment. :-)
~Rose Ann,
This pizza we get is fairly plain, but the sauce and the crust and whatever they do to it makes it SO good.
I love when you post these!!
And I particularly like no. 4 and 5.;))
I love perfumes, but when I put them on, I spray them into the air and walk into the mist. I also apply it to my hair, as that makes it last.
I have been told I use way too much. But I am also asked at all times what perfumes I use.;))
Hope you have a great weekend with your sister.;))
xoxo
Z
Post a Comment