Monday, March 16, 2009

Heavenly Manic Monday

Some questions answered, from Manic Monday:

Are you a saver or spender?

Spend, baby, spend! (My other half is a saver, so don't worry too much)



Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?

Barefoot or socks. I try to wear slippers but always lose them around the house .


Do you talk to yourself?

Mostly when I am angry at someone or myself.

*********************************
It's Patty Griffin's birthday today, so I thought I would post a little video of her singing one of my many favorite songs by her. More Patty songs here. Have a heavenly day, everyone!

6 comments:

Zuzana said...

Hello Friday girl, hope your Monday is going well.;))
Loved to listen to the song while having lunch. I am not familiar with Patti Griffin, so this was my first.
Had to laugh when reading that you loose slippers in the house; I wonder how many pairs are roaming around there.;))
I am spender too, by the way.:P
Hope the day is treating you well, only 4 days to go and Friday is back again.;))

Anonymous said...

I like to save & spend myself :) Hope your Monday has started off good :)

SandraG said...

When we were first married, I was the spender and J. was the saver but in recent years our roles have changed to a large degree!

Neither of us go overboard in the spending department, though. A good thing since we don't have the money to be extravagant anyway!

Gal Friday said...

~Ms. Z,
Ha...ha...I had to laugh when I imagined "roaming slippers" in my house! I only have one pair, actually, but whenever I decide I am going to wear them, i can never find one of them(they end up under the bed, under the dresser, the couch, etc.) And I like the way you think, already counting down until the next weekend!

~~Hi RoseAnn,
I like to spend, but can hold on to my money when I have to(I like to exaggerate a bit).

~~Sandra,
That's interesting...I wonder if J and I will reverse our money styles eventually. Actually, neither one of us are extreme money hoarders or spenthrifts--he is just better at looking into the future and planning than I am. And just like, you, we don't have all that much money ever to throw away, so even when I spend it never amounts to too much

Anastasia Marou said...

1. I'm a spender...a big spender. But my significant other is a saver ...No worries for the future!

2. Barefoot especially in the summer and even if the air conditioning is set to 18*C! But in the winter I like fluffy slippers and pink socks!

3. I do talk to myself ..all the time. I have great conversations with myself...for instance "Hey Anastasia, you are almost 51 ! GROW UP!" My reply to my alter ego is this: "So what? Are you jealous?"

Just one question: Is it a sin if I've never heard of Patty Griffin before? Why should it be? Have you ever heard of Karafotis? Or Maro Lytra? Filakia!

Great blog , Tina!

cessie said...

Hope your Monday was heavenly!
Oh I love to walk barefoot! Cannot wait until it's summer!!
And I *always* talk to myself. Already as a toddler though so I guess it's part of me.