Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In the spirit of April Fool's Day, a little "yewmah"(that's humor in Rhode Island-ese).
*Eddie Izzard doing his impression of Christopher Walken. Who by the way, I want to run into on the Block Island Ferry like my friends did--ooohh, I was so jealous when I heard that! I'm talking about Walken, but I wouldn't mind meeting Izzard on the ferry, either. Maybe this summer. A girl(ahem..)can dream, right?

8 comments:

Unknown said...

have heard of walken( creepy dude right? )but not izzard......will have a peek xx

Zuzana said...

I have never heard of Eddie Izzard.;) I am not sure I would like to run into him though, he is freaking me out a bit.:P
But he is really good at making impression of Walken.;)) If I close my eyes, it truly sounds like him! Incredible! I have always liked him as an actor.;))
Happy 1st April to you, hope no one ruins it with a stupid practical joke.;))

cheatymoon said...

I used to listen to Eddie Izzard on the radio when I lived in the U.K. Funny funny funny stuff.
Thanks for the giggle, Tina!

j said...

I like the smooth transition from Hamlet to Pulp Fiction. THAT'S talent!

Yvonne said...

I never heard of Eddie Izzard, but I do know who Walken is.

Robin said...

Love Eddie Izzard, he was so good on "The Riches".

Thanks for stopping by my blog, glad you enjoyed the electric sheep!

Clare said...

thanks for visiting my blog. Grover is our favorite muppet of all time too. My fave ever Grover is disco dancing Grover. Check it out on youtube. Walken is one of my favorite comedians too. I have the best of his SNL skits. The continental makes us giggle. I am a follower of your blog now!

Unknown said...

I also do not know Eddie Izzard. quite the outfit.....nice legs!

I love Christopher Walken.