Tuesday, May 19, 2009

An aquired taste?

Since I have to get outside--sun is shining, the dog is patiently waiting, and there are garden beds to be mulched....just a quickie Blogthing to fall back on for today's blog entry.
Even though I was ever so tempted to try the What Does Your Butt Say About You quiz over at Blogthings (no, I am not making it up--check it out here), I tried this one instead.

What Taste Are You?

And I got...bitter?
Not even umami ?



You Are Bitter





You aren't bitter at the world, even though you have a strong personality.

Instead, you are sophisticated and cultured. You appreciate acquired tastes.



You are very powerful. You have the ability to change a room's energy.

While some may find you disagreeable, your points of view are intelligent and interesting.




9 comments:

sallymandy said...

Good heavens. What does your butt say about you?? That's quite funny while also making me wonder--who makes these things up? Ha.

Jack said...

bitter isn't bad at all. When I think bitter, I think strong and bold like dark chocolate, coffee, olives... bitter is good :)

Enjoy your sunshine today!

Manders said...

I also received bitter. Yes, we should join a club or something!!

I am glad it is sunny for you. It is freezing cold here and we had a horrible trip to the farm for Aidan's fieldtrip. Emma just cried the whole time. Aidan said he had fun, though!!

Arty said...

Ha ha "Do you have a hairy butt for your gender?"
Not doing that one! :)

But the other:

You Are Bitter

You aren't bitter at the world, even though you have a strong personality.
Instead, you are sophisticated and cultured. You appreciate acquired tastes.

You are very powerful. You have the ability to change a room's energy.
While some may find you disagreeable, your points of view are intelligent and interesting.

Claus said...

Ahhh sounds like a lovely day outside. Go enjoy it!!
Bitter does not sound all that bad. Sour, on the other hand, is not pretty and is not at all me...good ol' blogthings, sometimes so right, sometimes senseless :-D

cessie said...

Hehe..I'm bitter as well ;-).
And I'm *really* curious what my butt says about me loool.
Have some more blog entries to comment about here I think...will do that soooon. Do you have those days that at the end of it it feels like you have done way too little haha. Had one today!
Will now go to bed, more tomorrow!
X

Zuzana said...

Powerful, cultured and sophisticated...
And you are in awe of me? I think it should be the other way around.;))
I took the test and I am sweet.;))
Hope you enjoyed the sun today, even for me; here it rained.
xo
Z

cheatymoon said...

I turned out to be bitter too... Those blogthings are a riot.

:-) Glad you had a sunny day. We did too. Went for an hour walk w/ a friend after school and it was lovely.

creative kerfuffle said...

are there other results cos i was bitter too. interesting. i guess it's fitting : )