Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

What the......!(@#*!??
http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/13443780

7 comments:

Zuzana said...

Wow, that is truly disturbing.
To me this is the stuff that nightmares are made of.;)
I have no idea what goes through peoples head - seems like mom was in need of serious therapy and not surgery.
Hehe, great link Tina.;)

Claus said...

Wrong is soooo may ways!! So many ridiculous disturbing things going on in the world - and not necessarily the economic/politics/conflicts sort of things - that's just so shocking!
Interesting the psychiatrist comments.

Jack said...

That is just bizarre!

SandraG said...

Poor janet has lost herself and isn't her daughter. So who is she now? A man-made person. I can totally understand her needing a change after a relationship break-up but this is unhealthy.

Gal Friday said...

This was so strange and disturbing when I saw it, I just had to share it today.
I wonder if the daughter will do the same thing if she ever has a daughter?
I didn't even think the woman looked that bad when I saw the photo of her pre-surgery. She just looked just slightly frumpy in a normal way. Obviously, she has issues, and has already set up her child to view herself and normal aging the same way...sad.
Since I don't have a lot of disposable income, it boggles my mind that people who
have extra money would spend it on surgery like this--I would travel with all that money or put a down payment on a little vacation cottage, myself(and who cares what I look like as I age?)

Gal Friday said...

Still am thinking this over.
Had to note that I think the psychologist and Diane Sawyer(the newscaster) both have had some cosmetic surgery themselves....

Unknown said...

I think the Mother and daughter have a sickness. self esteem is definitely lacking in both. how bizarre!