Thanks, Everyone! I simply love the delicate petals and the purple-ish blue colors of these flowers. ~Anastasia, I know those other kinds of geraniums like you know all over Greece. We have them, too, in red, pink and white. But this other type of geranium is more partial to a little shade and somewhat different.
Yes, Tina, it's very different from ours but just as lovely. I had never seen that type before - actually I don't think we have it here on the coast, probably in the mountains. I was very impressed with its purple colour and its petals.
11 comments:
so very pretty!
nature can be soooo beautiful :-)
amazing picture!
lovely flower also.
purple is my favourite colour. (blue a close second). Lovely pic.
Very pretty, I also like the fact that you can see the nice little bug sitting on it.
I have Rozanne too, but freshly planted, so I don't have any blossoms yet. I love these blue geraniums!
I'll use the good old cliché : one photo is worth 1000 words , so your blog is definitely not wordless to me! I've always had a problem with plants/flowers and their names. Greece and Cyprus are full of geranium which usually decorate balconies and gardens. Your geranium Rozanne is, indeed, very different from ours and so very appealing.
Wow! Cool shot!!
Thanks, Everyone! I simply love the delicate petals and the purple-ish blue colors of these flowers.
~Anastasia,
I know those other kinds of geraniums like you know all over Greece. We have them, too, in red, pink and white. But this other type of geranium is more partial to a little shade and somewhat different.
Yes, Tina, it's very different from ours but just as lovely. I had never seen that type before - actually I don't think we have it here on the coast, probably in the mountains. I was very impressed with its purple colour and its petals.
Lovely! There aren't many flowers that color in nature. Like the "mini bee."
Post a Comment