This was one hellava l-o-n-g week for me (the dreary weather hasn't helped), so I am relieved it is Friday at last. And time for a "fill-in", once again. If you want to play along, just sign in here.
1. All children alarm their parents, if only because you are forever expecting_____them to remain innocent.
2. Show me a good loser and I will show you a _____ someone with good character.
3. Watching three "What Not To Wear's" in a row_____ is like eating an entire box of chocolate liqueurs at one time.
4. Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy _____ trying to deal with the ones who insist on resisting their ideas and _____trying to clean up the mess made by the previous administration.
5. I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine _____leather and _____lace.
6. It is impossible to think of any good meal, no matter how plain or elegant, without _____onions or _____garlic in it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ Jonathan Richman (!)
and tomorrow my plans include _____the dreaded grocery store, I suppose... and Sunday, I want to _____see some sun(please...? It's been nothing but gloom for close to three weeks around here and I feel like I am going to start sprouting mushrooms)!
5 comments:
Sorry you are having so much rain. I hope that the sun returns!! Isn't What Not To Wear addicting, though?
~Hey, Amanda,
So you can get into this show, too?! Rachel and I love to watch it, even though sometimes I think they are a bit harsh and who knows what they would say about how I dress some days!
I shouldn't complain too much about the weather, knowing that it wasn't too long ago yu were still having snow where you are.(and guess what> The sun is actually out as I type this--should get out there while it lasts..)
Hope you will have a perfect weekend and that you will forget about the long and dreary week soon!
We did have a What not to wear show in the past and I always feared meeting the ladies of the show someday at an event where they would judge *my* clothes lol. So not my cup of tea to *always* dress up ;-).
Loved your answers!!
There's nothing like a little indulgent TV, and if rain is good for anything, it's good for that.
I had such a week, I didn't even do my fill-ins!
Hope you have a fabulous weekend. I am driving down in your direction tomorrow for father's day! Hoping to hit trader joe's (in MA) on the way home...
:-)
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers? Wow, that's a blast from the past!
Post a Comment