Oww such a cute video!! So great to see the moose do that. Reminds me of the days we did that as kids ;-). I'm a little wordless myself here this week. Plan to write an entry every night again but somehow I never seem to make it that far ;-). Maybe tonight then haha. Enjoy your offline time!
Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart... I love that song and the moose babies and mommy really made my heart smile :) Thanks GF! P.S. Its great to see you again xxx
I can't believe the moose twins playing in the sprinkler. Wow. I love wordless Wednesday. Your bean salad sounds delicious too. Might just have to make some. Have a great weekend. ♥Rosemary
12 comments:
good to see you!! hope you're having fun!
What a wonderful video... thanks for sharing that!! :) Sweet!!
Oww such a cute video!! So great to see the moose do that. Reminds me of the days we did that as kids ;-).
I'm a little wordless myself here this week. Plan to write an entry every night again but somehow I never seem to make it that far ;-). Maybe tonight then haha.
Enjoy your offline time!
nice to see you back- i am goign to make that salad with chick peas i think
Have a good break!!
This video is amazing!
That beer looks refreshing! Enjoy your break, see you when you get back :)
that'a a lovely picture : )
Oh, my. That's the best. Enjoy your projects. Thanks for the video.
Its amazing how you can speak right to my heart...
I love that song and the moose babies and mommy really made my heart smile :)
Thanks GF!
P.S. Its great to see you again xxx
I can't believe the moose twins playing in the sprinkler. Wow. I love wordless Wednesday. Your bean salad sounds delicious too. Might just have to make some. Have a great weekend. ♥Rosemary
Glad you're still in touch!
Post a Comment