Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dining al Fresco

My "Wordless (or nearly) Wednesday" photo.
I made(for the first time) Seafood in A Sherry Cream Sauce this week. Contact me if you want the recipe.

11 comments:

Quirky Cafe said...

Yummy - impossible to dine Al Fresco here at the moment! Hope you are having a lovely summer. x

Zuzana said...

Ah, it looks delicious, so does the setting and the table.;))
Love the title.;))
xo

cessie said...

Hmm, looks all great and yummie to me! Makes me feel hungry too (it's 4.18 pm here and I will have dinner at my girlfriend's place so will have to wait for a while). Think I will ask for the recipe later (once settled again in the new setting ;-) because it looks real good!

Content in a Cottage said...

Tina...It's too hot to cook. I just wanted to say that if I ever decide to move I am going to check out your area of RI. It looks so charming and Norman Rockwellian. Lots of charming small villages connected by small roads rather than highways. It looks fabulous. Stay cool...I still haven't resorted to my central air. ♥Rosemary

Claus said...

Very summery setting!
Love the two glasses of wine and a milk one...so much what one sees on American movies ;-)

cheatymoon said...

Yum.

Anastasia Marou said...

You are a very lucky girl, Tina! It's impossible to dine al fresco tonight in Larnaca. Too humid to do so! I feel I can eat the air with a spoon! Not very filling , though!!! We had greek beefburgers and salad in our air-conditioned dining -room! I'd love to have the recipe of your seafood in a sherry cream sauce.

Clare said...

That looks lovely. By the way, I just looked at your profile again and noticed that you like Roxy Music as well. Well, I just signed up on the free website Pandora and entered in Roxy Music and Howlin Wolf. The smart station plays music that it thinks you will like based on your entries. it is GREAT

creative kerfuffle said...

that looks lovely and yummy. if it is not a hard recipe (as i am not a good cook) i'd love to try making it. it's too hot here to eat outside. : (

Anastasia Marou said...

I've only just noticed that your table is almost identical to the one on my terrace. Mine is rectangular. I also love your set of plates. Lovely!

Arty said...

That looks delicious. WOuldn't mind the recipe :)