
Manic Monday questions time. Go here if you want to play along, too.
*What is the first thing you notice about people?
What they are wearing, as shallow as that sounds.
*What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
This was easy to answer:
"Happy" by Martin Sexton :-)
"Happy" by Martin Sexton :-)
"..yeah, I'm happy,
like the first day of summer vacation..."
like the first day of summer vacation..."
More Martin Sexton music on iLike
(So good, I linked to it twice...actually I did this by mistake, but like that there are two now)
*What fashion trend do you just not get?
Those enorormous shoulder bag-satchel-type things I see everywhere lately(in my local Marshalls' store, they have been trying to sell these in orange and acid green fake leather with giant rhinestone peace signs on them...see them there every time I go in--they don't seem to be moving. Maybe the trend is past?). Usually they have huge buckles on them, too. Not my thing at all...
10 comments:
The song that makes me happy is "Amazing Grace". I t reminds me of my loving heavenly Father.
Oh, I like that song. Glad to see you back blogging, Tina.
This was fun! Here the satchel you mention does not exist.;)
I notice peoples eyes, the way they look at me and then their teeth. Good teeth area sign of good health:;))
I hope your Tuesday (off?) is lovely.;)))
xo
PS: My verification word today is: munching
Hehe.;)
If there's a song that really makes me happy this is : chirpy chirpy cheep cheep by the Middle of the Road!I just love it!
Anastasia,
I have never ever heard of that song, but the title is making me want to search it out!! I haven't forgotten you--will get that recipe to you soon, and need to catch up with your blog, too.
~Protege,
Yep, my day off is Tuesday and today is no exception. Taking my daughter into the city for some shopping today and some lunch(Cuban food? Thai?)
Don't you love it when the verification word is actually a "word"?! Thanks for sharing that.
~Erin,
Why thank you--it's good to be back(and will visit your blog today, as well...)
~Sandra,
That certainly is a classic song, but I can't say I ever hear it much anymore.
My sister has a purse like that. I should send you a video link to the purse-ology video. You would like it!
Interesting... I can't think of good answers so I guess I won't play.... can't think of a song at the moment, but I know there are some. I don't notice much of anything about people, as strange as that sounds... I guess mostly their faces... but then people ask me what someone looks like (trying to find someone they never met) or what they were wearing, and I couldn't tell you much... LOL. Well I guess I'm sort of answering these anyway, aren't I!!
The handbag is interesting, not my style now either though. Back in the day I was a handbag addict though... I mean I had so many, and changed them all the time, and if I went to a mall the first thing to look for was a new one!!! I called them "pocket books" actually, though it sounds strange to me now. So does "purse". I wonder why... LOL...now "handbag" sounds right to me. But I just have a boring one at the moment and I just keep using it... it's functional, though not stylish... I don't seem to care so much anymore!!
songs that make me instantly happy---maggie may (rod stewart); into the mystic (van morrison); brown eyed girl (van)--really there are too many.
that purse sounds hideous to me too. i like something big enough and functional, but not too loud and ugly.
i think i notice people's eyes/smile first, but, it might be clothes. it's hard to say.
Post a Comment