I was trying to daydream,
but my mind
kept wandering.....
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Wordless Wednesday-Sketchy Edition
An unfinished pencil sketch(sorry about the fuzzy quality of the quickly taken and downloaded photo of it) from my smallest art journal --3 3/4" x 5 3/4" page size.
Thanks for the comments about my sketchy catlady, Claudia and Amanda--this is just the beginning of a bigger, more colorful drawing I have in mind...I promise to show the finished "cat lady" whenever that happens..(I was hoping by Halloween)
c.k.. I think it speaks volumes about my insecurity about presenting my art that I do usually draw and paint on a tiny scale. *sigh* Some day I'll let loose with a giant painting!
10 comments:
I wish I had a little talent to draw...and believe me, I've tried! Wonderful sketch!
I love her. Wish I could draw...
Thanks for the comments about my sketchy catlady, Claudia and Amanda--this is just the beginning of a bigger, more colorful drawing I have in mind...I promise to show the finished "cat lady" whenever that happens..(I was hoping by Halloween)
Love your cat lady!;)) I love the whole idea of cats being lady like and elegant.;)
xoxo
LOVE the catlady!!!!
i love that it is so small. that impresses me even more : )
c.k..
I think it speaks volumes about my insecurity about presenting my art that I do usually draw and paint on a tiny scale. *sigh* Some day I'll let loose with a giant painting!
I'm so creeped out by cats... this is just creeptastic. (that was a compliment by the way.)
I love this sketch. I don't think it looks unfinished. It's amazing that you did it on such small paper. It's fantastic.
She needs pearls to go with her little black dress. Great drawing. Rosemary
Post a Comment