Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just One More Sesame Street Video

This is all kinds of wrong, but I think it's my favorite Bert and Ernie clip ever. Heh.

7 comments:

SandraG said...

Hey, Tina! I forgot to reply to your question about my headaches. I have degenerative bone disease in my spine and neck and this has been giving me headaches. The medication I am on makes the pain bearable most days. I find you can live and cope with more pain than we would expect! :-)

cheatymoon said...

Too funny.
:-) hope you're keeping dry this weekend.

Mary-Laure said...

Sesame Street makes me happy!

Zuzana said...

Haha, this was indeed funny! There is something about those puppets that just puts a smile on my face.;)
Hope you are having as laid back Sunday as you planned.;)
xo

Coffespaz said...

Thanks for stopping by! Love the various video clips, though it is strange to see Bert and Ernie doing gangsta rap!

Gal Friday said...

~Sandra,
That doesn't sound fun, but at least it was diagnosed and there is something you can take that helps with the pain. I often wonder what is in store for me--body-wise, as I age.

Only,
It was WET and pouring all day yesterday(but I know it was nothing compared to what was dumped on the states further south), but clear skies today and warm. Same for you up norht?

~Mary-Laure,
Yep, me too! :-)

~Zuzana,
Yes, it turned out to be a calm and quiet Sunday...a little sad because of recent events but also productive(leaf raking).


~Coffespaz,
Thank YOU for stopping by! :-)
I think who ever dubbed that video had way too much time on their creative hands...and I'm glad they did it!

Claus said...

Hey! who knew they could rap! :-))
Who comes up with this sort of things? They must be really createful and talented, because it matches with every word! Very cool. Not kid-oriented though ;-)