Ok, your blog and I are having some kind of psychic connection... first I brought home "The Shop Around the Corner" and the next day it was in your blog, and now the Muppets' Bohemian Rhapsody... which I was just introduced to on Tuesday! Love it! Obviously we both have good taste... teehee ;-)
Amazing! were you also nodding your head when the rock part came?! Everyone was amazing!, but the "mama?" "nana?" part was the best. "It's not very productive"...awesome.
8 comments:
My kids and I just watched a whole bunch of their online stuff, including this one. Aidan thought Animal was HILARIOUS!!
Ok, your blog and I are having some kind of psychic connection... first I brought home "The Shop Around the Corner" and the next day it was in your blog, and now the Muppets' Bohemian Rhapsody... which I was just introduced to on Tuesday! Love it! Obviously we both have good taste... teehee ;-)
Animal is my favourite too!
that was fun.
Isn't that a great clip? I have seen it on Facebook already and it really is a masterpiece!
Hilarious! I was laughing while drinking my morning coffee, I feel now ready to face that windy weather outside.;)
xo
Zuzana
i saw that on fb too and it is hysterical!
~Amanda,
MAMA!!!!
~Kate,
I guess this video is making the rounds. I saw it on Thanksgiving Day and immediately thought to share it here...( Mama?)
~Pseudo,
I have watcvhed a few times, and it still cracks me up each time.
~Hi Claudia,
I guess this clip has gone "viral", as they say...!
~Zuzana,
We have tremendously windy weather here this morning, too--how funny!(roaring wind and pelting rain--no walk for the dog and me today)
~c.k.,
Ahhh...FB...where I rarely go(I am so out of the loop)
Amazing! were you also nodding your head when the rock part came?! Everyone was amazing!, but the "mama?" "nana?" part was the best. "It's not very productive"...awesome.
Post a Comment