Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday


Some days, it's good to just stay in your Snuggie pile. This is how Jewel has been weathering these recent rainy days.

11 comments:

Jack said...

Oh poor Jewel! I'll bet she will be happy when all the rain has dried up so she can get outside and have some fun in the sun.

Pretty pup!

Clare said...

Beautiful doggie. I love her eyes.

Zuzana said...

Sorry you have rain dear Tina, here it has been cold and rainy too. After last week full of spring warmth, the weather turned colder again and Easter will be a total washout.
No well, that is April in a nutshell I guess, that is a crazy month weatherwise.;)
Have a lovely midweek and a lovely Easter dear friend,
many hugs
Zuzana

Zuzana said...

And of course, Jewel is so cute, how could I forget to write that.;)xo

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Oh my goodness she is beautiful!
Lab?

Manders said...

Looks like a nice place to be. So cozy and warm!!

SandraG said...

We have had really gorgeous weather here lately so I am sorry about all the rain you've had. Hope your basement stays dry!

Barb said...

Hope you, like Jewel, are safe, warm, and dry!

Unknown said...

She is a sweetie! and should be pampered.

Gal Friday said...

Thanks for the comments, Everyone! I LOVE my dog and agree she is beautiful and has the loveliest, softest brown eyes. ;-)
Jewel got in a decent walk today and since my husband is still off from school, he promised to take
her up to the park for a run(no doubt the ground there will be soggy)tomorrow.
Peg--Jewel is a mix of an Italian Greyhound(a miniature breed and we saw the mother-she was black like Jewel) and a Brittany Spaniel, but often people think she is a Lab puppy(even though she has these teeny feet that are very unlike a Lab's paws)

Claus said...

I love Jewel. She is adorable, and makes want to hug her every time you share a picture :-)