These are some handmade rabbits my daughter has made recently. She loves to sew little soft toys and critters out of fleece, felt and fabric scraps. The first one, she whipped up(all sewn by hand--she begins sewing lessons with a machine tomorrow!) in an hour. I love the embroidered noses and floppy ears on these guys.
This second one was sewn as a birthday gift for my niece down in Pennsylvania(her birthday is tomorrow and we got it out in the mail the morning of the huge Tuesday rainstorm, so I hope it'll still reach it's destination in time). I have no idea why R sewed a little crown on the rabbit's head, but it works!
12 comments:
These little guys look great, and they're totally original, haven't seen anything familiar, she must get the creativity from you...:) The second one is the king of bunnies, that why it has a crown!:)
Your daughter is very creative. My resident Rabbit, Lucinda B, has looked at these creations and wholeheartedly approves!
Love that little crown. Creative daughter, like her mom... !
These are so cute. Your daughter may want to teach me a thing or two. I must admit I love the crown best of all.
Creative just like her mom. I love these! I would buy these for gifts for the little nieces and nephews.
Has she ever considered being a young entrepreneur, and opening her own little etsy shop?
Love the bunnies!! They have real personality... awesome!
The crown is the best part - very imaginative!
Tell R to be careful and not sew over her finger with the sewing machine. Her hand-made creations are delightful and so creative. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Have a wonderful Easter and be sure to feature some machine work as it progresses. She'll be able to make twice as many critters after the lessons. Rosemary
So cute and such a great idea.;) I hope you had a great Easter dear Tina,
xo
Zuzana
How pretty!!...and they look very soft :-) Very talented Ms. R!! As I have probably mentioned before, the needle is not my friend, and am terrible at fabric projects.
* Update on R's rabbit that we sent to her cousin for her April 3 birthday. That night, R got a Facebook messgage from her aunt saying that her hamdmade bunny was a huge hit and that they couldn't pry the rabbit out of my niece's hands and she had gone to bed with it. :-)
our girls have something in common. mine also likes crafty things like this. these rabbits are the cutest and i bet your niece will love it : )
Post a Comment