I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.....
Beautiful and so green.;)) Spring has definitely arrived there, I hope some green will be visible here soon as well.;))Hope you had a nice trip.;)xo
Awww...could be London ;-) x
very pretty.
interesting shot! busy and lots to see. to answer your question about the plant, looks like a clover to me. but..... I do not know the names of my wild plants, trees, and birds!! I need to buy some books!!
Haven't been there in years... great shot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Beautiful and so green.;)) Spring has definitely arrived there, I hope some green will be visible here soon as well.;))
Hope you had a nice trip.;)
xo
Awww...could be London ;-) x
very pretty.
interesting shot! busy and lots to see. to answer your question about the plant, looks like a clover to me. but..... I do not know the names of my wild plants, trees, and birds!! I need to buy some books!!
Haven't been there in years... great shot.
Post a Comment