
...by the letter G.
Grouchy
Grumbly
Grumpy
***
The coffee mug appears half empty(and the coffee lukewarm).
I'll be back on a better day.
**
"My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can."
~Cary Grant
13 comments:
Oh Dear! Hope your feeling better soon. Cute mug :)
I'm sorry you have entered my world. Hope your feeling like your ole self soon.
I hope things improve today? :-o
Feel better soon Tina. You need someone to pep you up a little or a lot. I know that feeling all too well lately.
ugh. i hope tomorrow is a better day. i have had those crappy, grumpy days. they suck. here's to glorious, giddy and gleefilled days to come.
Looks as if somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed. We all have these days. The letter after G is H for a Happy day tomorrow. Rosemary
I love the mug too! It's good to have a mug like that when you're feeling grouchy.
Right there with you.
I'm a bit under pressure at work with the igcse listening test coming up tomorrow - that's what my students dread the most! My igcse class said yesterday: "Keep your fingers crossed, Miss!" I do but my coffee mug is also half empty and I'd rather see it half-full. On the other hand, I never forget that beyond the darkest of nights, there's always the promise of the dawn. And that keeps me going.
Why don't you think of some other more cheerful G words? Such as:
Glow
Glee
Gleeful -surely something good must have happened to you recently
Gleam
Glad
Glint
Glamorous!
I absolutely love Cary Grant. He's my major movie star crush. What he said is true...how could Cary be wrong?
Mary
one of THOSE days.....
may not make you feel better but we all have them. bummer huh?
love the quote!! hope your week gets better.
Well, you are generating a smile in me. Hope your clouds lift soon.
Post a Comment