
...Jonathan!
Yep, it's Jonathan Richman's 59th. And I know I am repeating myself by featuring this video of him on the Conan's old "Late Night" show, but it's a favorite of mine(the song, performance, Conan's show) so I had to do it again.
Yep, it's Jonathan Richman's 59th. And I know I am repeating myself by featuring this video of him on the Conan's old "Late Night" show, but it's a favorite of mine(the song, performance, Conan's show) so I had to do it again.
3 comments:
I'd rather take the bus than the plane! He is, indeed, a great artist. I greatly enjoyed the video, Tina. Thanks for sharing.
No way is he 59. He looks so good.
Thanks again for sharing. I remember you posting this last year. xo
My first impression was that he looks younger than 59.
I never knew of him before now. He seems pleasant natured.
Thanks Tina, for your comment to my blog :)
Post a Comment