

....because I did another Friday Fill-In, courtesy of Janet. Click here if you want to do it, too.
1. My car _____ gets me where I want to go.
2. The manic holiday season___________ is coming up next. Oh joy. (call me a Grinch, but the pre-Christmas rush really is not fun when you have worked in a retail setting for most of your life)
3. Lately, things seem ___________ really wretched when you read or listen to the U.S. and world news.(but I always say that)
4. Inside the private recesses of my brain___________ is one of my favorite 'hiding' places. Who knows what swirling emotions, plots, schemes and dreams lie behind my seemily placid exterior...?
5. What happened ___________to all the creative plans I had for the summer?
6. To live simply and inexpensively___________ is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____ a soak in the tub--first bubble bath of the season is called for I think, tomorrow my plans include _____going to work and going to J's 30th(!) high school reunion with him and Sunday, I want to _____do something creative!
7 comments:
A HS Reunion sounds fun. I think my other half's 30th would be this year... if he goes...
Have a fabulous weekend. Enjoy the bubble bath!
#6...so true!!!
#3...so true also, sadly. And though I also always say things on newspapers and news shows are always depressing and sad, somehow they seem to be worse these days. But let's hope your weekend is a good one! Do share how the reunion was. I really like reading about them, as they don't really exist around here.
have a great weekend!!!
Aggh, #5 is so me...But I'm moving on - the bubble bath sounds like a brilliant remedy :D
Thanks for visiting! Enjoy the weekend.
Ah, I agree with your no 1 and number 3, I could have written those!;)
I think P would so agree with your number 2 as he worked in retail for almost 10 years.;)) I on the the hand love that season.;)) But isn't it still way too early to think about that?;))
I am wishing you a wonderful Friday and a great weekend with a bubble bad (oh I wish I had a bath tub) and a reunion party! I am sure you will be the best looking woman in the room.;))
xoxo
Zuzana
I can't stand bubble baths. I am envious of those who can because they would be so relaxing!!
The news does seem dreadful lately. I always say that, too!! :-)
Something creative on Sunday sounds wonderful!!
P.S. I posted my answers on my blog!!
Love your pumpkin pic...looks great! I did have a great pumpkin soup a few days ago...I so love the pumpkin dishes!!
It still sounds so weird to think about Christmas...like being miles away...but time is flying so fast!! Take care in the pre-Christmas rush though! Keep breathing and taking your little me moments!
I so loved your #4...I can really enjoy those 'behind the exterior' moments as well :-)
Have a great weekend!
1. My car _is a blue mazda 323____.
2. _October 1st__________ is coming up next.(Cyprus's birthday and, of course, a holiday)
3. Lately, things seem __to be really hectic!_________.
4. _My study room at home__________is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened _yesterday in my hometown was frightening: a tornado !__________.
6. _Thinking positive__________ is not impossible!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _a romantic dinner on the terrace(I'd better sign off and check on things in the kitchen!)____, tomorrow my plans include _an outing to the nearby mountains-if the weather says so!
Post a Comment