I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.....
I like the idea of the hammock - the skies are beautiful, too.
simply gorgeous! i love sky pictures : )
The Under the Choke Cherry tree pic. makes me very happy. :)
The pictures are gorgeous! I also like sky pictures and often enjoy watching the clouds move or ..counting the stars on a clear summer night!
so relaxing and calming. just the word hammock...... aaaaahhhhhhh.......
Nice pictures! Was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi! -Valerie
Really lovely, makes me want to just stop and stare into the sky... Have a lovely week, Love from London x
That is lovely, such vibrant colours.;)I hope you are having a lovely summer dear Friday girl,xoxo
Lovely photos Tina. Hope you enjoyed the 4th, though late to say it now. Like the sound of the hammock :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I like the idea of the hammock - the skies are beautiful, too.
simply gorgeous! i love sky pictures : )
The Under the Choke Cherry tree pic. makes me very happy. :)
The pictures are gorgeous! I also like sky pictures and often enjoy watching the clouds move or ..counting the stars on a clear summer night!
so relaxing and calming. just the word hammock...... aaaaahhhhhhh.......
Nice pictures! Was just thinking about you and wanted to say hi!
-Valerie
Really lovely, makes me want to just stop and stare into the sky... Have a lovely week, Love from London x
That is lovely, such vibrant colours.;)
I hope you are having a lovely summer dear Friday girl,
xoxo
Lovely photos Tina. Hope you enjoyed the 4th, though late to say it now. Like the sound of the hammock :)
Post a Comment